who are the Travelloes? (1 Viewer)

wynner

wow
this thread had some legs. i didn't think it would go so viral.
to answer some of the questions. yes i'm in the band.it didn't take a genius to figure it out.
we're launching our ep monday the 19th of Nov in Whelans if anyone wants to come along and see what all the fuss was about. we'll be allowing anyone to download the ep for free or you can buy a cd at the gig which includes original artwork by a dublin based polish artist.
You pronounce the band name Tra-Vell-oes.....
washingcattle you're more than welcome to come along and review the gig.
feel free to continue speculating. The advertising is good.

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
we're launching our ep monday the 19th of Nov in Whelans if anyone wants to come along and see what all the fuss was about.
the fuss was about you shilling for your own band, unless you're going to be there darting around in the crowd going 'gee, who are these awesome guys???' it probably won't be as entertaining as this thread

therealjohnny

Supporter
what-trav.jpg

Lefty Frizzell

the fuss was about you shilling for your own band, unless you're going to be there darting around in the crowd going 'gee, who are these awesome guys???' it probably won't be as entertaining as this thread

He's just trying to promote his band - ok it was a tad hamfisted but it's not like Jimmy Savile just shat in your dinner or anything.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
sure i'm only havin' an oul laugh

What are you apoligising for?

Sure yer only having an auld laugh.

Meanwhile..I'm strongly considering getting a Travelloes tattoo on me Oliver Twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads