Where to piss in town? (1 Viewer)

at the moment, in yer pants.

you can find a bush in Merrion Square. Less likely in Stephen's green

In normal times, the Art Museum, or Brown Thomas would be my go-to spots, if I'm around that part of town.

Jervis St shopping center, down that neck of the woods.

I'm lucky my office is in town too. That has saved me on many's an occasion.

there used to be a little alley behind Bachelor's Walk that was basically a full, free-range jacks. People taking shites, and greeting you on your way by, seeing if you had a loan of some toilet paper by any chance.
Ah you must mean North Lotts. Still many a shit to be found there, for the distinguished connoisseur

Ah you must mean North Lotts. Still many a shit to be found there, for the distinguished connoisseur
that's the one.

I thought I saw a lad killed in there. I presume he didn't die because about three minutes later I poked my head out and he had vanished. So, unless the rats really got their act together, I think it's safe to say he left under his own steam.

It's still junkie central. I think to a large extent the cops are okay with the junkies all going there because it's mostly away from all the 'normal' people. The only time I ever saw them make any effort to 'clean it up' was when the pope was coming, then they shipped all the junkies off to Wexford for the weekend or something.

A lad I knew trained for years, and dedicated his life to the bike in order to ride the Ras.

I was talking to him about it, and he grew starry eyed, and told me it was his dream. I agreed, I'd love to be able to ride it I told him. Then he mention the main reason he wanted to ride the Ras was so that he could piss the length of Laois. He had it all sorted out, he'd get someone to push him just as the town started, and he'd piss the length of the town.

The commissaires weren't thrilled.

It's still junkie central. I think to a large extent the cops are okay with the junkies all going there because it's mostly away from all the 'normal' people. The only time I ever saw them make any effort to 'clean it up' was when the pope was coming, then they shipped all the junkies off to Wexford for the weekend or something.
Hamsterdam basically?

Sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back