When did everyone in this country become completey incompetent? (1 Viewer)

And by the way your audible laugh is exactly why I brought up you being based in the states. If you prefer that whole "the customer is king attitude" and that's fine it wasn't meant as criticism and I'm sorry if you took it that way. You're probably well used to it by now and that's grand.

I fucking hate that shit. I mean I genuinely fucking can't stand fakeness. I'd rather have someone shout at me honestly than lick my arse (not literally.......well... maybe..... no definitely not literally) with that fake painted on grin. That's one thing I love every time I go home. Counter banter like this

"How are you?"

"Shite, and you ?"

"Well i finish here at 6 and it's 2 now so ... yeah shite"

"Grand so, see yeh later"

I'll take shite service from a happy person over amazing service from some poor cunt with a crushed soul and a painted on grin any fucking day.

That does drive me mental though. I can have scalding or freezing but not a mixture of the two. Fucking bullshit.

TADAAAAA

F5PTYFOH2WEO82S.MEDIUM.jpg

Bollocks, you were blatantly going on about being sick on some thread back in winter, HA
That was a stomach problem not the flu. And that was caused by some kid vomiting on my jacket on the flight back to Ireland then my nephew doing exactly the same thing a few days later. All the hand washing in the world won't change the fact that children are dreadful germy little cunts.

Pretty sure that stomach bug thrived on sinks full of cold water
Nope.

Washing Hands in Hot Water Wastes Energy, Study Says

I'm going to tell you now hoe this debate is going to go.

"Look those germs are living in the sink"

"But the sink is full of antibacterial soap"

"Yeah but.... eh ... they can still get you"

"Yeah and I wear a condom while having sex but I can still get crushed to death by falling parts of an exploded airliner'

"But....but....."

That's the kind of humour I'm in today.

It's way to hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back