Whelanslive & Quarter Inch Collective present Tim Hecker,The Unitarian Church, May 18 (1 Viewer)

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
Yeah ... I'll pm you now

Threads
Re: Whelanslive & Quarter Inch Collective present Tim Hecker,The Unitarian Church, Ma

I got mine last week.

Sorry, I know that's no help.

whelanslive

Threads
Re: Whelanslive & Quarter Inch Collective present Tim Hecker,The Unitarian Church, Ma

Is this sold out?
There's one concert ticket left on tickets.ie and then there are no more concert tickets

Threads

And when all the concert tickets on tickets.ie are gone, they're gone.

whelanslive

Threads

Game over man
Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads

Game over man
Sorry Al ... Mine is spoken for now ....

rettucs

Supporter
Threads
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013

You'll be grand,theres usually seats diving distance from the door.Might have missed out on Sundays gig if it wasnt for your post,saw the listing ages ago but totally forgot about it!Nice one!
ended up going to the afternoon show and could only stay for DOH. But wow, incredible. Enjoy this, anyone thats going later. Not sure how the later acts will top DOH though.

also, the Hecker show was lovely.

jimmybreeze

Threads

Hecker show was great alright,beautifully noisy and hypnotic,was pretty glad I had no heavy machinery to operate after.
DOH was lovely,JJ was great too.
Saw Adam Wiltzie up the back doing sound alright!
ended up going to the afternoon show and could only stay for DOH. But wow, incredible. Enjoy this, anyone thats going later. Not sure how the later acts will top DOH though.

also, the Hecker show was lovely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads