whelans (1 Viewer)

apparently its cause they want a decent amount of time between the end of the gigs and the club that starts after.... why.... i do not know.
Poss to get band equip out quicker and easier
- but i'd prefer to think its a more mystical reason.

kidicarus.jpg

benni said:
apparently its cause they want a decent amount of time between the end of the gigs and the club that starts after.... why.... i do not know.
Poss to get band equip out quicker and easier
- but i'd prefer to think its a more mystical reason.
its impossible to load out anyway, they start ramming the place with cunts quicksmart. backstardos. not to sound like an old woman, but the place is a fire hazard at the weekends when they have the club on. even a big gig; the numbers just arent safe. the wiring is ancient, and the place is made of fucking wood. if there was a fire onstage, youre two exits are through a couple of hundred pricks clogging up the stairs and bar and back door, or through the equally rammed front bar. bad buzz

eoinbox said:
its impossible to load out anyway, they start ramming the place with cunts quicksmart. backstardos. not to sound like an old woman, but the place is a fire hazard at the weekends when they have the club on. even a big gig; the numbers just arent safe. the wiring is ancient, and the place is made of fucking wood. if there was a fire onstage, youre two exits are through a couple of hundred pricks clogging up the stairs and bar and back door, or through the equally rammed front bar. bad buzz

The smoking area is just as bad. It's like Hillsborough trying to get into the place then there is a 100+ people all crammed into a square with gas heaters and fire lighters so all it will take is for one over ambitious quiff to catch a flame and everyone is fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back