whelans (1 Viewer)

chico

Threads
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. the management doesn't care about music, it's about the $$$.

chico

Threads
ha ha ha ha ha, someone docked me. AAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

benni

Threads
apparently its cause they want a decent amount of time between the end of the gigs and the club that starts after.... why.... i do not know.
Poss to get band equip out quicker and easier
- but i'd prefer to think its a more mystical reason.

eoinbox

Threads
benni said:
apparently its cause they want a decent amount of time between the end of the gigs and the club that starts after.... why.... i do not know.
Poss to get band equip out quicker and easier
- but i'd prefer to think its a more mystical reason.
its impossible to load out anyway, they start ramming the place with cunts quicksmart. backstardos. not to sound like an old woman, but the place is a fire hazard at the weekends when they have the club on. even a big gig; the numbers just arent safe. the wiring is ancient, and the place is made of fucking wood. if there was a fire onstage, youre two exits are through a couple of hundred pricks clogging up the stairs and bar and back door, or through the equally rammed front bar. bad buzz

Chase Meridian

Threads
eoinbox said:
its impossible to load out anyway, they start ramming the place with cunts quicksmart. backstardos. not to sound like an old woman, but the place is a fire hazard at the weekends when they have the club on. even a big gig; the numbers just arent safe. the wiring is ancient, and the place is made of fucking wood. if there was a fire onstage, youre two exits are through a couple of hundred pricks clogging up the stairs and bar and back door, or through the equally rammed front bar. bad buzz
The smoking area is just as bad. It's like Hillsborough trying to get into the place then there is a 100+ people all crammed into a square with gas heaters and fire lighters so all it will take is for one over ambitious quiff to catch a flame and everyone is fucked.

damien

Threads
dublin music industry heads in cash grabbing shocker! strike a light!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Manipulator
    Feel
    Ty Segall
    Manipulator
  • Stranger in the Alps
    Motion Sickness
    Phoebe Bridgers
    Stranger in the Alps

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads