What's your favourite condiment? (1 Viewer)

Wholegrain mustard for me at the moment. I was in Devitts on Saturday afternoon watching another encouraging Liverpool performance with the gentlemen Grey, Arm, Iron Madin and Miss Zita. After getting my toastie and I returned to the bar to ask for some condiments. Mr. Devitt didn't hear me correctly at first and gave me a 'rolling up sleeve on the punching arm' kind of look. I used different wording, the sauces were presented and needless to say the sandwich was all the better for it.

Hey Aoif - I've posted this before but this link must be included in your fine thread. You can send in submissions too. Grade A internet.

The ORIGINAL Condiment Packet Museum.

http://www.clearfour.com/condiment/

Nan_M.jpg

I :heart::heart::heart: peri peri sauce. Especially when it's super hot. You can get some of the Mama Africa(?)'s stuff in Oily and Vinegary on Georges st. nyom nyom.

The Wheel Deal- that's amazing. I've never seen it before. I'm so impressed.

What's the nicest brand of wholegrain mustard? can you get Irish mustard by any chance does anyone know?

Lefty Frizzell said:
Dalkey mustard is very nice.

Agreed. Coleman's also do wholegrain with irish whiskey and wholegrain with Guinness. Both v. good.

ICUH8N said:
Agreed. Coleman's also do wholegrain with irish whiskey and wholegrain with Guinness. Both v. good.

Have you ever been to the Colmans mustard museum in Norfuck?

Lefty Frizzell said:
Have you ever been to the Colmans mustard museum in Norfuck?

Nah, excursions of that nature aren't my cup of tea, always feels like a cut-rate eurotrash episode, but without the italian birds getting their jubblies out and giggling.

aoifed said:
I :heart::heart::heart: peri peri sauce. Especially when it's super hot. You can get some of the Mama Africa(?)'s stuff in Oily and Vinegary on Georges st. nyom nyom.

That the one in the arcade or on the corner where Haus used to be? Walked past the latter the other day and it appears to have closed down.

Wheels said:
Wholegrain mustard for me at the moment. I was in Devitts on Saturday afternoon watching another encouraging Liverpool performance with the gentlemen Grey, Arm, Iron Madin and Miss Zita. After getting my toastie and I returned to the bar to ask for some condiments. Mr. Devitt didn't hear me correctly at first and gave me a 'rolling up sleeve on the punching arm' kind of look. I used different wording, the sauces were presented and needless to say the sandwich was all the better for it.

Hey Aoif - I've posted this before but this link must be included in your fine thread. You can send in submissions too. Grade A internet.

The ORIGINAL Condiment Packet Museum.

http://www.clearfour.com/condiment/

we didn't ask for your life story wheels.

Wheels said:
That the one in the arcade or on the corner where Haus used to be? Walked past the latter the other day and it appears to have closed down.

Oh dear. I'm sure there's loads of afro carribean shops that sell that shit all over the city. Or cool 'recipes' on the 'internet' for it somewhere.

That spot appears to be doomed. They should stop leasing it to skid stains of the celtic tiger.

Paul's favourite condiments post-Doctor visit:

[strike]Coleman's Mustard[/strike]
[strike]Salt[/strike]
Black pepper
[strike]White pepper[/strike]
[strike]Bernaise sauce[/strike]
[strike]Tartare sauce[/strike]

Lefty Frizzell said:
So is mustard particularly unhealthy?

On the contrary, mustard seeds protect against cancer and have anti-inflammatory properties.

I like Worcestershire sauce the best. Nice on noodles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back