What's your drink? (3 Viewers)

And after two beers tonight im drinking a West Coast Cooler because it was the only drink left in the house. Slippery fucking slope this.

Is West Coast Cooler still going?

I'm having my usual. But there's a bunch of strange shit in the cupboard. I dunno if I want to dip into it. Even though tomorrow's not a school night, I find drinking wierd drinks is a slippery slope and quite dangerous. In my experience anyway.

The missus said she had her first hard spritzer the other night. "A Bearclaw?" I asked. Yes, she said. "Jesus, it's not Spring Break, and you're not a kid anymore". She was in an American bar, that was her excuse. Thankfully she thought it was awful.

I had a pint of Guinness 0.0 (poured from the machine they have for the cans) in the middle of an afternoon beer garden session in Kerry the other week. Looked great and tasted fine either side of some real pints. I'm looking forward to having some cans at home and mixing in a bit of Foreign Extra Stout or anything else to hand to see how it turns out.

had a chuckle at the label on this, but the lad in the off licence said it's good, and he wasn't lying. basically a porter, goes down very easy. got it in the grapevine at the bottom of ballymun road.

PXL_20211015_182510294.jpg

This week's pre-dinner effort. Turned out well.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was too lazy to make a second round of them so we had some white russians after, which uses a lot of the same ingredients.

this week I have mostly been drinking the following:

Irish-hot-whiskey.jpg

2233000499_e0f161fc5e_b.jpg

Eight-Degrees-Brewing-Seisiun-IPA-can-scaled-2.jpg

for clarity, hot toddies made with Paddy

2 weeks ago I got a 12 beers of christmas box of the Crafty Company bottles in Lidl. A steal.

Price is currently knocked down to €14.99 in Lidl Glasnevin. Just bought another box. That's €1.25 per 500ml bottle. There is only one of the american style pale wheat which is my only negative. Great beers to space out the expensive ones.

Genuinely feeling sad that there won't be any mad cheap cider options anymore for open air drinking. A part of our culture gone.

back in my day (early noughties) 6 cans and a packet of 20 fags was a tenner on the nose. A perfect evening. Punts mind.
probably is about 30 euro now

€6.75 for Galway Bay pints in the Beer Temple. No idea of the cost in the porterhouse, ha'ppeny or foggy as i was fairly gee eyed by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back