What's your drink? (2 Viewers)

maybe a weird translation? I haven't had that so was looking it up and most hits seem to be about it or a very similar beer being like a saison or other style that definitely should be labelled as a lager!

Bought a 5 pack of wicklow wolf beers the other day. One of them's an oatmeal stout. It sounds awful but I'm going to give it a go and let ye know if it's any good.

Not now, it's the middle of the day

it's also important to have a good poncy glass. I have a nice tulip beer glass from the big romance.

Around the Clock 2 from the Porterhouse is a must buy if you like imperial stouts. It is ridiculously easy drinking for a 12% beer. I'm delighted I bought a four pack.

What alcohol-free beers do you like? I had a Wicklow Wolf one earlier, it was passable. I've just cracked open a Kinnegar Low Tide which seems a bit watery but probably a bit more bingeable than the WW, not sure yet. I have some BrewDog Punk AF in the bag too but I already know that's not 100% satisfactory. None of these are really Bank Holiday Friday fare but I'm trying to cut out the booze for a while.

Brooklyn Special Effects is probably my fav alcohol free that I drink regularly. Thornbridge Zero Five is good too but maybe not available in Ireland.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

bought a couple of bottles of o'hara's tropical IPA the other day, thinking it was a session ale (it's not). it's not bad, mind. 7.2%

Bought a box of these today, twinings sleep. I like them. Although I've had 3 cups and I'm still awake.

1-twinings-superblends-sleep-20-envelopes-no-label.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back