What's your drink? (2 Viewers)

Coffee, lots of coffee.
The coffee shop near the house automatically make a double espresso for me as soon as I walk in the door - which is nice because there is normally a fucking huge queue of middle aged women faffing about ordering some sort of coffee milkshake or other, paying with credit cards and getting points on their fucking loyalty cards.

Topo Chico - mineral water.
Lovely stuff - big fat bubbles that make you make huuuuge burps

Jameson.
Though only with red lemonade - which makes it an occasional treat these days

Port and Ice
Sounds horrible but is actually lovely

Indio Beer
The colour of Smithwicks (but not the taste thank fuck), great with meat

Pacifico Beer
Lighter, very crisp, great with seafood.

I love that every corner shop sells Irish FES (1.39) and Nigerian FES (for 40p extra) here in London.

GuinnessForeignExtra.jpg

Timothy Taylor Landlord is great pint. I've never seen it on sale in a crap pub either.

products_landlord_bigpic.jpg

dang! after getting into young's chocolate stout recently. couple of bottles here and there. not the type of drink to do the dog on. pretty pricey, about 3.20 a bottle. just the perfect hint of chocolate after-taste beneath a nice smooth stout. fuckin' lovely

images

dang! after getting into young's chocolate stout recently. couple of bottles here and there. not the type of drink to do the dog on. pretty pricey, about 3.20 a bottle. just the perfect hint of chocolate after-taste beneath a nice smooth stout. fuckin' lovely

images

Is this rough on the stomach / bowels?

The supermarket in carrickmacross doesn't have a great selection. I generally go for Kenmare IPA which is very nice. I'm having one now. They only had two though.

Do you live in Carrick? Offy there in the village has a daycent selection if I recall right from last day I was there. They had some American bourbons cheaper than I've seen in Dublin anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back