What's your drink? (3 Viewers)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
I'm been trying to explore more drinks lately.
Mostly mine consist of various red wines (usually peppery), water, blackcurrant and cappuccinos; I'm not very adventurous.

Tried a Hendricks Gin & Tonic with ground black pepper and cucumber and it was incredibly good.
It might be my 'new' drink, granted probably at home since it might be hard to find in a pub.

Alcoholic, non-alcoholic (all you picky coffee drinkers out there) what's your drink? Give me new recipes and concoctions to try.

1315208442956095.gif

mike-pepsi.jpg

tumblr_m1sr1oZ68u1rswuxxo1_500.jpg

I don't have a drink. I'm one of those annoying fuckers who stands at the bar going "hmmm what do I fancy".

There's loads of yummy beer out there atm, pubs have a bigger selection than they used to I think, and stuff like Spitfire and Bishop's Finger and O'Hara's/O'Shea's is widely available in the supermarkets

Manhattans is the standard cocktail in my house these days

I love the 5AM Saint beers. Especially the Punk IPA and Hardcore Ale. Love this also, you could barely call it a cocktail:
http://www.esquire.com/drinks/cuba-libre-drink-recipe

Where do you get your coffees? My local has changed it's beans recently and the results are disappointing. I've been going there everyday for nearly 3 years, don't know how I can stop now. First worlds problems and all that...

I love the 5AM Saint beers..

I love 5am saint, its my favorite of the brew dogs. I had a couple of pints of it in O'Neill's last night. 5am and sierra nevada are my regular choices to take home, but i often just grab a few bottles that i've never tasted before too. I tend to avoid lager and pilsner.

I don't seem to bother making coffee for myself at home anymore, I have tea from wall and keoghs or that place in the swan centre. Not fruity teas though, i hate them. I might have a pot of tea in the morning like i did this morning when i had the morning off, or sometimes when i get home about 10pm if i didn't get beer.

coffee at work, latte or black coffee, 2 or 3 cups a day.

Where do you get your coffees? My local has changed it's beans recently and the results are disappointing. I've been going there everyday for nearly 3 years, don't know how I can stop now. First worlds problems and all that...

If I am not drinking my own cold brew I tend to go to starbucks. With their card it's hella cheaper to get extra shots and soy milk compared to most places.

Diet Coke with an iceberg in it, Fizzy water from the Polish shop or if I want lots of sugary goodness, Lipton or Nestea Green Tea Citrus or Ginger Ale.

Daily drinkers
Bavaria
Carlsberg
Guinness

When I am feeling fancy
Bloody Marys – eye wateringly spicy and strong as Andre the Giant
Whatever local IPA is on 5 for a tenner in the local offie.
White Russians – The dude knows what's up
Half a bottle of Jaegermeister – and a streak

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back