What's your drink? (1 Viewer)

chris d

Supporter
And after two beers tonight im drinking a West Coast Cooler because it was the only drink left in the house. Slippery fucking slope this.

seanc

Is West Coast Cooler still going?

I'm having my usual. But there's a bunch of strange shit in the cupboard. I dunno if I want to dip into it. Even though tomorrow's not a school night, I find drinking wierd drinks is a slippery slope and quite dangerous. In my experience anyway.

seanc

The missus said she had her first hard spritzer the other night. "A Bearclaw?" I asked. Yes, she said. "Jesus, it's not Spring Break, and you're not a kid anymore". She was in an American bar, that was her excuse. Thankfully she thought it was awful.

ilovehoovering

Supporter
I had a pint of Guinness 0.0 (poured from the machine they have for the cans) in the middle of an afternoon beer garden session in Kerry the other week. Looked great and tasted fine either side of some real pints. I'm looking forward to having some cans at home and mixing in a bit of Foreign Extra Stout or anything else to hand to see how it turns out.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
had a chuckle at the label on this, but the lad in the off licence said it's good, and he wasn't lying. basically a porter, goes down very easy. got it in the grapevine at the bottom of ballymun road.

PXL_20211015_182510294.jpg

dunderhead

this week I have mostly been drinking the following:

Irish-hot-whiskey.jpg

2233000499_e0f161fc5e_b.jpg

Eight-Degrees-Brewing-Seisiun-IPA-can-scaled-2.jpg

for clarity, hot toddies made with Paddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads