What's your best drunk internet purchase? (1 Viewer)

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
On the back of my drunk purchase of a Legend, Silver Bullet and (now that I read the post notification mail properly) Exorcist III t-shirt post. I LOVE buying stuff on line when I'm drunk and it's great to arrive home from work to find a Zoltan: Hound of Dracula dvd in the post when you've no idea what was going through your head when you bought it.

What are your favourite drunk purchases?

51UEcVy4vAL.jpg

via the iphone amazon app at a festival, although I had to confirm that with someone else

Yeah, that's exactly what I do. Washing your hair everyday is madness, you'll strip it of all its natural oils. I usually only wash it once or twice a week. Just wet it in the mornings.
Don’t think I could. Wouldn’t feel right. Also, I’d feel like I was walking around with slept in, half congealed product in my hair all the time.

As long as the hair stuff is water based it's grand. Like I'd wash it with water everyday, just no shampoo. Probably gets a bit getting used to.

Yeah, that's exactly what I do. Washing your hair everyday is madness, you'll strip it of all its natural oils. I usually only wash it once or twice a week. Just wet it in the mornings.
Also, think that’s a myth. Think there’s no real recommendation on this other than to wash your hair as often or as little as you feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back