What's wrong with thumped.com? (1 Viewer)

Something odd happening on that Russia invading of Ukraine thread, and only that thread. The page will maybe half load, then the screen, will go blank, then it will reload from the half way point. If I'm say running Spotify or Bandcamp in back aswell, it will kill that app too. On mobile.

Something odd happening on that Russia invading of Ukraine thread, and only that thread. The page will maybe half load, then the screen, will go blank, then it will reload from the half way point. If I'm say running Spotify or Bandcamp in back aswell, it will kill that app too. On mobile.
Every page of the thread or just one?

Windows mobile?

Just the latest one
like, always the latest one or is it the same page of the thread all the time, if you know what i mean. I'm guessing your phone either doesn't like something that's embedded in a post, or maybe there's too many things embedded and it's fainting when they all try to load at once? i dunno.

Is the gravestone like Twitters blue tick? I have 8 euro if that's what it will take in order to see it
it's whatever device/browser you're using that's the problem - it's just a copied & pasted emoji because i was too lazy to find & upload an actual image

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back