What's wrong with thumped.com? (1 Viewer)

Loving the new layout. Slick and easy on the eye. The new posts button is hard to find though. Used to be in the top right corner, no? Now I have to click "Whats's New" then it brings me to a page of stuff then I have to click "new posts". Bit annoying on the mobile. Can there be a new posts button front and centre somewhere?

you don't see the lightning bolt thing?
Loving the new layout. Slick and easy on the eye. The new posts button is hard to find though. Used to be in the top right corner, no? Now I have to click "Whats's New" then it brings me to a page of stuff then I have to click "new posts". Bit annoying on the mobile. Can there be a new posts button front and centre somewhere?
Yeah, I had to go through the what’s new menu yesterday. Lightning bolt is there now.

It's a bit square isint it ? I suppose that's computers for you. Any chance of changeing the colour scheme a bit ? A nice orange and grey perhaps ? Also the threads seem to open only at the first page and I would never have guessed what that lightning bolt thing does.

They have new signs for the aisles in tescos which are not dissimilar to the new layout.

Its the closest place to my house with vegetables not wrapped in plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back