What's wrong with thumped.com? (1 Viewer)

The Facebook / twitter widgets are just a convenience thing really

The Facebook connect button literally connects your FB account to your thumped account, for profile info sharing & to (optionally) let you send your posts to your Facebook timeline.

not sure if it's the lazy loading of pics causing this problem but more times than not, when I use the 'go to last post', the link takes me beyond the actual location of the anchor link. Often times if there's only one post since the last post, I'll end up with page located at the Quick Reply box.

not sure if it's the lazy loading of pics causing this problem but more times than not, when I use the 'go to last post', the link takes me beyond the actual location of the anchor link. Often times if there's only one post since the last post, I'll end up with page located at the Quick Reply box.

oh that's a bit weird. not seen it myself but i wonder is it something do to with connection speed?

How about buggung the regular forum posters to change their bookmark from http://thumped.com/bbs/ like I suspect most use to just plain www.thumped.com so they don't bypass all of the reviews etc automatically.

And then streamline the page a bit
for example i love salon.com but the homepage is a pain in the arse - so instead I use www.salon.com/?mobile.htm and it's much more readable and you can see quickly if there is a story that catches your attention.

How about trawling the my blog thread and seeing whether some of the music bloggers there unsing blogspot etc would be willing to come under the thumped umbrella?

Randomly logging me off. Needs more users ( I heart all the regulars but we need new blahd). Sometimes I can't find a specific thread with the internal search even though I know it's been posted in recently. You could argue that there are also too many subcategories for the amount of traffic the site currently gets. Bring back rep. Not enough christmas parties. Not enough arguments. Nigglybits should be on 2FM.

4218539270_d72baeee60.jpg

MORE GENERAL COMPLAINTS PLEASE

positive feedback also welcome

mostly concerned with layout / content / whatever on the non-/bbs part of the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back