What's the worst place you've ever visited? (1 Viewer)

i love barcelona, but it may be different now to when i was last there about 15 fucking years ago

Paris has less visible junkies than Dublin. More annoying street tat sellers but they're not dangerous and easily ignored. Every destination has at least one person saying "Oh it's so dangerous, we had an awful time!" and you always end up talking to them just before/after you book your trip.

I've been to Barcelona about 10 times and the only crime hassle I experienced was witnessing an attempted pick pocketing on the very first day of my first visit. Happened on, surprise surprise, the Ramblas. Really, it's grand. Most people I know who have had problems have had them while wasted at night on Ramblas/Gothic Quarter. I love the place. My favourite European City.

Though Paris is pretty good too.

Told some women in the park I'd picked Paris over Barcelona and they were all "Oh Paris is an awful place! It's full of junkies, we all had to link arms everywhere we went, we were that terrified". :)
That always pissing me off tbh. Most Irish people have this whole "oooh is it safe?" reaction to pretty much any foreign city you mention; I mean Dublin, and by extension, most Irish fucking cities aren't safe FFS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back