whats the craic with this gritty weed? (1 Viewer)

c0De_n1NjA

Website
www.absolutespa.ie
Does anyone know what the fuck that sandy shit is? Is it cool to smoke it, i want to know so if its not i can go back in time and tell myself not to smoke it last night and just now.

It seems more katy french than bob marley, dig?

do you ever wonder if all this internet crap is gonna be here for years, and that our children will google us and read all this stuff? "i know you did drugs dad, google threw up 1,002,356 results for 'donal+stoned'"

i just made up a great joke: what did the left tit say when the girl put her bra on inside-out? I feel like a right tit. Thank you, i'll be here all week, try the gritty weed, its great! Guffaw etc!

it fucks your lungs up! 2 people hospitalised last year from it and they were in for weeks. i've been told it's been sprayed with sand and fibre glass (not from a reliable source but.....) to weigh it down and when i was smoking it myself the grating of my teeth made me real paranoid. bit of a shame as the smoke looks and smells real nice.

Stay the fuck away from it, it's mostly silica which is poisonous and cuts your throat and lungs kinda like glass. There's links to the details on a thread on eirecore, search grit weed and they'll probably come up. I can't believe pricks are still bringing it into the country or more importantly why anybody is buying the stuff..

::clef::because i got high::clef::

27mummy_lg.jpg

take 3 or 4 drags off a splif then close teeth and you'll feel the crunch all along your molars. totally ruins the stone, even though you know it's good smoke.
well, my shit must be alright, cos i ain't getting none of that.

man, i'd love to be stoned right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back