What's the best thing you've ever found in a record sleeve? (1 Viewer)

Margo

I bought a rekkid in a sale of work at the weekend and found an old tenner. I once also found a squirmingly bad love letter (with appalling spelling) a few years back.

I'm hoping to find a Man City Asa Hartford football card some day so I can complete my 1975 First Division set. I'm excited.

an obscene limerick from some girl to her boyfriend circa 1986 in a repo man soundtrack LP
probably nearly 40 now. ugh

unknown pleasures by joy division in an unknown pleasures by joy division sleeve. rapid day.

Margo said:
I bought a rekkid in a sale of work at the weekend and found an old tenner. I once also found a squirmingly bad love letter (with appalling spelling) a few years back.

I'm hoping to find a Man City Asa Hartford football card some day so I can complete my 1975 First Division set. I'm excited.

here the sale of work wasn't in an old folks home was it? i was at one there yesterday in the old folks home near the headline bar on clanbrassil st. it was perhaps one of the most depressing experiences of my life. old people sitting shivering in chairs while the possessions of their recently deceased friends get sold to bargain hunters.

got some cool shit though.

japeo said:
here the sale of work wasn't in an old folks home was it? i was at one there yesterday in the old folks home near the headline bar on clanbrassil st. it was perhaps one of the most depressing experiences of my life. old people sitting shivering in chairs while the possessions of their recently deceased friends get sold to bargain hunters.

Was there a Things stall at this?

japeo said:
..it was perhaps one of the most depressing experiences of my life. old people sitting shivering in chairs while the possessions of their recently deceased friends get sold to bargain hunters.

poster2.jpg

proud of you m'boy

japeo said:

Funnily enough....

NO. It was a nice sedate proddy affair. They have a much better class of gooseberry jam and the men's jackets don't smell of piss.

Margo said:
Funnily enough....

NO. It was a nice sedate proddy affair. They have a much better class of gooseberry jam and the men's jackets don't smell of piss.

ahh, sale of work sale of work they are cool they are cool

i'm not sure how a broken lampshade can be classed as "work" though.

found a letter from Rory Gallagher to the owner of Soundseller sayin ' i hope this maks up for not being able to make the gigs.' the letter was in the sleeve of a Live in Ireland '74 Silver sleeve from Rory himself. savage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back