What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

That Bond song is fucking shit, and almost all modern pop should basically be crediting producers as co-writers because that's what almost all pop producers are actually doing nowadays.
Haven’t they always though? They’re there to make sure the record label makes money so they’ll push the songwriting in some form (direct or indirect) towards what is marketable. I mean, otherwise they are acting as engineers or doing shag all.

That Bond song is fucking shit, and almost all modern pop should basically be crediting producers as co-writers because that's what almost all pop producers are actually doing nowadays.
AFAIK producers often are credited as co-writers for pop these days, or at least a producer deal often involves a cut of the rights money

AFAIK producers often are credited as co-writers for pop these days, or at least a producer deal often involves a cut of the rights money

Been waiting for someone to point out that the credits are all about how much money different people get from the song.

'xactly.

I thought you guys all know that and were arguing about something more complex that I didn't understand.

Been waiting for someone to point out that the credits are all about how much money different people get from the song.

If I had writted a whole record on my own, i would most certainly opt to give the producer a writing credit and lifelong royalty for the song I wrote rather than paying them thier rate. That would be the logical thing for me to do, a person who writes all my own songs :p

Haven’t they always though? They’re there to make sure the record label makes money so they’ll push the songwriting in some form (direct or indirect) towards what is marketable. I mean, otherwise they are acting as engineers or doing shag all.
There used to be a lot more distinction between producer and engineer, now there is very little

If I had writted a whole record on my own, i would most certainly opt to give the producer a writing credit and lifelong royalty for the song I wrote rather than paying them thier rate. That would be the logical thing for me to do, a person who writes all my own songs :p
Me too, seeing as that'd mean I'd pay them fuck all

More likely the Jimmy Carr joke. Though maybe Rogan is in there. But Rogan wasn't considered that funny even when he was a comedian, he was too mean.

If she is talking about Carr and then mentions paying taxes, then that's a nice little stealth joke.

Having thought about this a bit recently, it seems to be about "don't punch down when telling a joke", which I would agree with wholeheartedly.

Kirstie Allsopp.

I'm actually not even enjoying the pile-on since it's just the same old shit; same memes, same jokes barely updated with her name plugged in. Off with her head all the same.

Kirstie Allsopp.

I'm actually not even enjoying the pile-on since it's just the same old shit; same memes, same jokes barely updated with her name plugged in. Off with her head all the same.

I'm not sure his is even entirely new for her. I feel sure she gt involved in the avocado toast wars a few years ago as well.

I'm not sure his is even entirely new for her. I feel sure she gt involved in the avocado toast wars a few years ago as well.
Yeah that rings a bell, they probably didn't even update the memes, just used the same ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back