What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (4 Viewers)

listen to this bollocks: Some of the imageries the singer developed include: "An exiled man walking the bluffs of a land that isn't his own, wondering how it all went so terribly, terribly wrong. An embittered tormentor showing up at the funeral of his fallen object of obsession. A seventeen-year-old standing on a porch, learning to apologize. Lovestruck kids wandering up and down the evergreen High Line. My grandfather, Dean, landing at Guadalcanal in 1942. A misfit widow getting gleeful revenge on the town that cast her out".[14] Swift "poured all of [her] whims, dreams, fears, and musings" into the songs, and reached out to her "musical heroes" to collaborate with.

For "collaborate" read do the graft and turn this nonsense into marketable pop music

I wish they'd work their "magic" a little fucking better in that case.

Here's her album Speak Now

1643122543565.png

here's her album Red, 9 out of 16 she's down as the sole songwriter

1643122589884.png

has anyone ever looked into how much SUPER FAMOUS PRODUCER OF THE SMITHS Stephen Street wrote on Blur's albums because i'm going to guess that it was 95% of the music based on a feeling I have.

Isn't there supposed to be some carry on at that level where a singer wants to buy a song and have a credit for it. The writer says no. So the singer says fine I'll buy someone else's song instead.
As a result the singer realises,shit,they'll sell boatloads,even a cut is a lot of money,so they end up taking maybe a lump sum and smaller percentage.

That's probably really confusing,but I've heard of it a few times.

Thankfully I'm not on Twitter and didn't mention Taylor swift or she would have her mob gang up and bully me.

i remember hearing some legend about miles davis gruffly handing bill evans a piece of paper saying 'here, can you do something with this?' and all that is written on the piece of paper was 'Gm A' and the next morning evans came in with 'blue in green' written.

I wish they'd work their "magic" a little fucking better in that case.

Here's her album Speak Now

View attachment 15421

here's her album Red, 9 out of 16 she's down as the sole songwriter

View attachment 15422

has anyone ever looked into how much SUPER FAMOUS PRODUCER OF THE SMITHS Stephen Street wrote on Blur's albums because i'm going to guess that it was 95% of the music based on a feeling I have.
that could be someone else called Swift.

that could be someone else called Swift.
haha, yes!

640px-Blame_It_on_the_Boogie_by_The_Jacksons_A-side_US_vinyl.png

ah, Mick Jackson

Isn't there supposed to be some carry on at that level where a singer wants to buy a song and have a credit for it. The writer says no. So the singer says fine I'll buy someone else's song instead.
As a result the singer realises,shit,they'll sell boatloads,even a cut is a lot of money,so they end up taking maybe a lump sum and smaller percentage.

That's probably really confusing,but I've heard of it a few times.

Thankfully I'm not on Twitter and didn't mention Taylor swift or she would have her mob gang up and bully me.

Was it Lankum that fell foul of Swift fans?

First time it's Taylor Swift then reduced to Swift, same with the other writers.

I'm not a fan of either, either. I just use this thread as an aggregator that keeps me off actual twitter. It looks horrendous.
I wasn't expecting a pile on in the pile on thread.

I'm not a fan of either, either. I just use this thread as an aggregator that keeps me off actual twitter. It looks horrendous.
I wasn't expecting a pile on in the pile on thread.

don't worry I wasn't being in any way serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back