What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (1 Viewer)

oh my fucking god. wtf is littlespace. no actually don't search that term on twitter
According to the font of knowledge that is Urban Dictionary:
littlespace
Littlespace is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. An adult in littlespace may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace. While in littlespace, the adult is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. A standard that all people interacting and involved in this type of scene is that they are all of legal adult age.
I can always count on my Daddy when I go into littlespace to care for me like the little I am.

Get in early

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lol, imagining the social media manager typing all that out, or rather copying and pasting and adding the quotation marks, thinking "this is going to resonate so hard", then getting called into their boss's office and getting told to delete it

this clip, and matt forde the spitting image head writer, are getting roundly and deservedly trounced
I mean it's mostly boring, then tone-deaf, then just confusing. Is one of them supposed to be on the left? or is it the right?

Do ever listen to the Trash Future lads? I've found that podcast very soothing, all the things that would get me worked up they just straight up laugh out loud at.

I mean it's mostly boring, then tone-deaf, then just confusing. Is one of them supposed to be on the left? or is it the right?
dunno what they're going for. the show is totally incoherent. i think it's the overtly sexualised nature of jess philips comments people had issue with, coming the same week as the details of the sarah everard case were made public.

dunno what they're going for. the show is totally incoherent. i think it's the overtly sexualised nature of jess philips comments people had issue with, coming the same week as the details of the sarah everard case were made public.
Yeah fair enough! Horrific case.

The main dislike i'd take from it is that its the brits making sure that anyone emerging in the labour party who might be interesting gets all out attacked on sight just on the off chance they could ever escape the tory merry go round. It's just kinda propaganda with shit writing rather than comedy.

The main dislike i'd take from it is that its the brits making sure that anyone emerging in the labour party who might be interesting gets all out attacked on sight just on the off chance they could ever escape the tory merry go round. It's just kinda propaganda with shit writing rather than comedy.
Which one of those two is interesting?

Which one of those two is interesting?

Well obvs starmer is mind numbing and busier apologising for not being a Tory and will bore labour out of existence - Philips is building a better profile to win votes / slide into labour leadership when starmer becomes fully disposable

Well obvs starmer is mind numbing and busier apologising for not being a Tory and will bore labour out of existence - Philips is building a better profile to win votes / slide into labour leadership when starmer becomes fully disposable
Be interesting to see what she would do if she was leader. She's chronically wrong about everything and supported by no organizations, and would probably just go full Thatcher policy-wise, but then again that might be enough to yass-kween her into winning the Guardian readership vote. I'd say she's just a media hot-air balloon tbh.

Twitter users currently relishing all the "old people" freaking about about Facebook being down

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back