What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (4 Viewers)

IT'S A THRILLER

mj.png

Young, literally-an-anarchist Irish twitter are going mad at someone or something but I don't know who. Just glancing through this account and I feel very old

Had a little snoop there. I saw the phrase "you're 22, start acting like it" or similar as though being 22 is supposed to imbue you with cop on.

As best I can tell the anarchists are mad a people in parties to the right of their views for being tories, and the people in parties think the anarchists to the left of them are naive idiots.

So the usual shit?

Had a little snoop there. I saw the phrase "you're 22, start acting like it" or similar as though being 22 is supposed to imbue you with cop on.

As best I can tell the anarchists are mad a people in parties to the right of their views for being tories, and the people in parties think the anarchists to the left of them are naive idiots.

So the usual shit?
I see words like racist and transphobe being thrown around as well, although I suppose that's the usual shit as well.

I'm in the 'go to 10 shops' to get a fit despite being by all accounts the most average shaped person. I'm 50% wear all my current clothes into the ground, 50% maybe i need to embrace online shopping here.

What sites are ye's using?
after much further overthinking i deciced to commit to playing sizing tennis with patagonia, which is way more than i'd normally spend on clothes or anything but shir look.
back onto shoes again too.

after much further overthinking i deciced to commit to playing sizing tennis with patagonia, which is way more than i'd normally spend on clothes or anything but shir look.
back onto shoes again too.

Be careful with the shirts, anything loose fit has parachute arms.

Be careful with the shirts, anything loose fit has parachute arms.

I got one second hand a few years ago and within about 3 days incredible hulked the stitching on it, this was before I became hench ann post, so I'm wary enough but i wanted the ethics points..

I got one second hand a few years ago and within about 3 days incredible hulked the stitching on it, this was before I became hench ann post, so I'm wary enough but i wanted the ethics points..

I love the stuff I have from them, fleece and down gilets, but bought a couple shirts in January and had to send them all back. Will defo buy a raincoat at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back