What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (3 Viewers)

I'm in the 'go to 10 shops' to get a fit despite being by all accounts the most average shaped person. I'm 50% wear all my current clothes into the ground, 50% maybe i need to embrace online shopping here.

What sites are ye's using?

Yeah but I dunno about you, I have a real pain in the hole finding jeans that fit well. The pair I need to replace is the best pair I ever found, actually the first time I ever realised jeans can be proper comfortable, and I literally spent 3 hours in different shops trying on different jeans before I found them. It's something to do with long legs I'm sure. I also can never find a cap that fits my head, but I found a style of cap that works and got one of those online and it's great.

Can you get another pair of the same model online?

Yeah I should look actually. I did get another similar pair and they're good too, not as comfortable but close. This pair are a bit weird though, like if you're in a clothes shop looking at jeans they'll a bunch of the same make in different size and that kind of thing, but this pair were the only one of their cut and were almost in a different area from the rest. Kind of like if you're in tk max and a lot of the stuff there is one-off 'there's a button in the wrong place design flaw' kind of stuff, so it's being sold cheaper.

Jeans is easy for me usually, a hat is a different story - I'm size S for pretty much everything except for my XL head
Picked up some beanie hats from Trespass at the start of the year. They're comfy as fuck and really good quality. But I don't know how helpful that is because I don't have a particularly big head.

There's actually one thing I've found with jeans the odd time, you get a really comfy pair that fit perfect. You go to get another pair that's meant to be the exact same size and fit and they're completely different. Maybe because of some fuck up in the factory or whatever. I've found that happens a fair bit in River Island and Top Shop.
I haven't really bought any jeans in the last year. Not that many people are seeing me from the waist down these days so it doesn't matter too much.

There's actually one thing I've found with jeans the odd time, you get a really comfy pair that fit perfect. You go to get another pair that's meant to be the exact same size and fit and they're completely different. Maybe because of some fuck up in the factory or whatever. I've found that happens a fair bit in River Island and Top Shop.
I haven't really bought any jeans in the last year. Not that many people are seeing me from the waist down these days so it doesn't matter too much.

I've found that happening over a few years so if I like a pair I'll buy too around the same time.

I remember trying on two pairs of identical jeans but in different colours, one fit so well it may as well have been tailored for me and the other got stuck halfway up my thighs. I asked about it and apparently even though they’re supposed to be measured in inches, the sizing varies even in the same make/model depending on any variation (including colour). I knew that was a thing for women’s clothes in general but never knew it was for men’s clothes, especially something like jeans.

I remember trying on two pairs of identical jeans but in different colours, one fit so well it may as well have been tailored for me and the other got stuck halfway up my thighs. I asked about it and apparently even though they’re supposed to be measured in inches, the sizing varies even in the same make/model depending on any variation (including colour). I knew that was a thing for women’s clothes in general but never knew it was for men’s clothes, especially something like jeans.
It's an awful problem with skinny jeans too.
I found some old holiday photos of me and my wife in Japan about 10 years ago. I couldn't get over how baggy our jeans were

My new jeans are from Zara. My balls are all sweaty since I started wearing them, I guess my old jeans were so old that they had less insulation around the bollock area.
I do find that my jeans tend to wear out around the arse and bollocks a lot. I had to throw out a pair because a hole was starting to form at the arse.

c'mere @ann post you are one of my favourite thumpeders, and this isn't me having a go at you, but I was thinking over the weekend about how social roles are enforced, and I think "TMI" might be one of the ways. Like if someone talks about their piles or their sweaty balls, or their sex lives once they get past a certain age, then it's TMI - the basic message of which is "our bodies are disgusting"

My new jeans are from Zara. My balls are all sweaty since I started wearing them, I guess my old jeans were so old that they had less insulation around the bollock area.

I'd say it's more to do with the material used with the sweatier jeans having a higher polyester mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back