What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (3 Viewers)

Yeah, come back Brian. he does good electronic experimental music.

I was reading through all these old threads recently and saw the names of so
many people who had done thousands (10,000 plus in some cases) of posts
who ended up dumping us.

having said that the median amount of thumped posts I did for about a decade
(07-17) was less than 40. but I always enjoyed reading what the thumped crew had to say.

billionaires and social media suck.

He seemed nice. Is he alright still?
He is but unsurprisingly I haven't seen him in ages but we're still in touch on other communication platforms.

I thought DMT was meant to be difficult to sythesise? In the case of getting it from trees, it's actually that the DMT is already present in enough quantities to extract it directly.

Has anyone here done DMT? I was reading about it. You can make it fairly easily from... em... some class of tree bark. Acacia seemingly.

Here, remember that lad who used to post here who'd done ALLLLLL the drugs? Seemed like a bit of an intellectual. Brian? Connife?

He seemed nice. Is he alright still?

I'm certainly no Brian Conniffe, He would be the man to ask alright, always good reading his stuff.

Anyone I know who's takes DMT has mashed-up drug brains. It's a group that has a teeth to human ratio of less than one.*
Maybe there's different kinds of DMT out there, I dunno.

*Is that right? or backwards?

He is but unsurprisingly I haven't seen him in ages but we're still in touch on other communication platforms.

I thought DMT was meant to be difficult to sythesise? In the case of getting it from trees, it's actually that the DMT is already present in enough quantities to extract it directly.

I've never seen anything about actually making it, only extracting it from tree bark. You can buy acasia bark online, and then you're a hop skip and a jump away from chats with mechanical elves.

I'd be into it I reckon.

DMT is essentially ayahuasca more intellectuals and yuppies than toothless humans ime. Although I was missing a bunch of teeth when I tried it.

Cancelled all the way to prime time telly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Didn't watch it but someone was saying that Wark gave her a pretty thorough questioning

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back