What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (7 Viewers)

lol poor old Matty

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I haven't read all the replies but I hope people are continuing to drag him for that time he was like "don't worry about factories collapsing and people dying in them, GDP is doing up!"

"A continent where they don't have ice cubes"???

I was at a conference in Atlanta last year, and all the urinals in the hotel were filled with ice cubes. For you to piss on. It made me feel like all my efforts to reduce-reuse-recycle were pretty futile

Right now possibly, when it becomes a 100% requirement you'll have half the planet going anti recycle freedom fighter while you carry on with your life.

At least that's what I tell myself.

Ming is claiming he was hacked because "someone" tweeted "Spaoirse Ronan skinny dipping"(sic) from his twitter account. A late-night, over-refreshed attempt at googling?

Ming is claiming he was hacked because "someone" tweeted "Spaoirse Ronan skinny dipping"(sic) from his twitter account. A late-night, over-refreshed attempt at googling?

A lad I know from the midlands sent a dick pic to a WhatsApp group for parents in his kids school. He had a post up facebook after saying he was hacked and that the police were investigating it. No really believed he was hacked. They just thought he was an idiot.

"GamesNosh" posted this [link] mean but also totally throwaway Billie Eilish tweet and the entire Billie Eilish Twitter descended upon him. The twist being that he's loving the attention by following it up with loads of this kind of thing

"GamesNosh" posted this [link] mean but also totally throwaway Billie Eilish tweet and the entire Billie Eilish Twitter descended upon him. The twist being that he's loving the attention by following it up with loads of this kind of thing

I'd not die on the hill or anything but I'm pretty certain that most eilish fans are totally happy to have her as an adult when she sang about seducing your dad age 16, but not when when she looks like an adult age 18. Peak tinder profile tune for 2019.

what's the link with billie eilish there? all i saw in the comments that it was supposedly a photo of a chap exposing himself at an anti-rape protest?

The connection is he's enjoying the attention of a massive crowd of loud feminists hating on him.

The original post is found by clicking the link where I wrote the word "link."

I'm trying to think of an Irish wine mom candidate but coming up short, most female candidates here are too timid, too catholic, or too Mary Lou who'd batter you for calling her that.

I'm trying to think of an Irish wine mom candidate but coming up short, most female candidates here are too timid, too catholic, or too Mary Lou who'd batter you for calling her that.

ALL OF THEM. Wine mom is our baseline.

• Wine was the most common type of alcohol consumed by women aged over 25 years (58.9%), and spirits were the most common type of alcohol consumed by young women aged 18 to 24 years (59.9%).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back