What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (7 Viewers)

They're really not. Most of the protagonists in his books are working class, some of them are impoverished. They aren't figures of fun, and the books have a real undercurrent of sadness in them. The boy in the dress is about a cross-dressing teenager.

Yeah I know fuck all about these books and that, but upon looking up 'Billionaire Boy' and finding that it seems one of the main jokes in it is that Mr.Raj the Pakistani/Indian/youknowsomeAsianladwhocouldn'tpossiblydoanythingbutrunacornershoporakebabshop shopkeeper has heard of £50 notes but never seen one before, it did seem like maybe there was a bit of a problem there.

I don't know who Versatile is or who Erica Cody is, or what happened between them

but I know which side of the fence I'm on, cos twitter told me.

I'm not on twitter so had to use my own moral judgement to come to the conclusion that a group of lads trapping a young woman in a car is a shite thing to do. It was actually easy enough.

I'm not on twitter so had to use my own moral judgement to come to the conclusion that a group of lads trapping a young woman in a car is a shite thing to do. It was actually easy enough.
yeah, like, not that I doubted it was the right side to be on.

but that bit of extra information about the car is, well, thats the first I heard of that.

upon looking up 'Billionaire Boy' and finding that it seems one of the main jokes in it is that Mr.Raj the Pakistani/Indian
Raj is in most of the books, an Indian shopkeeper in a poverty-stricken English city. He gives the kids love and emotional support when their parents can't or won't. He's funny, but he's not a joke

yeah, like, not that I doubted it was the right side to be on.

but that bit of extra information about the car is, well, thats the first I heard of that.

Ah right, yeah that was the point where I joined the story. Kind of assumed everyone knew about that, sorry. Saw video that Erica put up last week after it happened, it was a pretty upsetting watch.

Obvs quoiting myself here but reading the last few posts, if someone claiming to be an irish music writer had documented all this they'd be getting all the internet hits today.

(in which i use this complaint to justify my own complaints).

Take a look around at how many people who are supposedly irish music journalists are documenting this.

It takes *A LOT* for them to do anything other than copypaste.

Not whorth it wha....

Don't suppose anyone knows where to find it now? It's gone off IG, and I haven't seen it

I saw what seemed to be the video and whilst it looked a bit dickheady it definitely didn't look like "Terrified for your life help help" kind of shit. I mean, what I saw of it he blocked her in for about 5 seconds, it put me in mind of Moan Burton and her false imprisonment shit. Like if that's a terrifying assault, how would you even leave the house every day. Still dickhead move by yer man like, totally unnecessary, but fuckin hell it's not like you've been cornered on a dark street by 9 lads all lookin to batter you.

Obvs quoiting myself here but reading the last few posts, if someone claiming to be an irish music writer had documented all this they'd be getting all the internet hits today.
uhm.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

His name has cropped up a few times over the past few years as part of the Gemmtrails contingent. I don't know much of the history.

As long as you declare everything you do to be an anti-paedophile protest then you have the ultimate trump card, right?

EbxOE0UXQAAViFx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back