What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

Many years ago at an ATP, that I wasn't in attendance at, a very drunk friend of mine repeatedly shouted "where's your girlfriend" (for some reason) at him while he was doing a set.

A few years later this was released
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Many years ago at an ATP, that I wasn't in attendance at, a very drunk friend of mine repeatedly shouted "where's your girlfriend" (for some reason) at him while he was doing a set.

A few years later this was released
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was hoping it would have samples of your mate's drunken roars

Everything on twitter is essentially whack a mole anywhoo. there are over 100 million people there. The whole of woke Ireland goes in neck deep for six months to ban gemmtrails, and I can guarantee you there will be a new cartoon villain created by the vortex of need in two months time. The more I watch it the more I despair even though much like smoking, I still have the odd tweet.

9c92cf49637a1ae93dd793544ef7da25.jpg

I think the best thing that can be done with Gemmtrails (aside from an intervention) is to smirk along with her and push her down crazier and crazier rabbit holes. We could probably get her to retweet some madness.

I think the best thing that can be done with Gemmtrails (aside from an intervention) is to smirk along with her and push her down crazier and crazier rabbit holes. We could probably get her to retweet some madness.

That's interesting, it reminds me of the thing the lad who was from the KGB was talking about, which was to throw so much energy behind something that it burns itself out.
I'm mostly swayed toward the ignore absolutely everything philosophy. Basic outrage economy probably would suggest though that if a person is suitably outrageous in then there will be sufficient outraged people to propogate them even if they are consuming a new wave of outraged people in every cycle.

I think the type of people that machine is elevating on both sides are brewing a cultural hangover of sorts down the line. Left or right, it takes the traits of a mini trump/gemmtrails to sustain that shit

in school i was never taught the Irish alphabet.
never came up.
and i still don't know the Irish language alphabet.

i am hopeless at languages BUT the Irish government's guardianship
of the language is beyond incompetent.

in school i was never taught the Irish alphabet.
never came up.
and i still don't know the Irish language alphabet.

i am hopeless at languages BUT the Irish government's guardianship
of the language is beyond incompetent.
Me either, I was in my late teens/early twenties when someone pointed out the lack of v.

I only know there's no K due to the confusion of a hard C in my name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back