What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (3 Viewers)

I've been bored of him for a while on Twitter even though I mostly agree with him. It's more to do with the mob than it is to do with him. He's certainly a figurehead for irelands woke fake left and I think it's them that people are actually bored of.

I've been bored of him for a while on Twitter even though I mostly agree with him. It's more to do with the mob than it is to do with him. He's certainly a figurehead for irelands woke fake left and I think it's them that people are actually bored of.
I don't bother with him for the same reasons. Never have. But fair play to him, he seems to be doing a good thing.

Ultimately a very active twitter account and weekly rambling podcast can make even the most interesting of folk sound annoying.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I see Aphex has been getting a bit of grief the last few days....?! Probably calmed down by now though.

What for?

A lot of people bitching about him getting a big payday for playing some festival in Mexico, while playing other people's music in his set.

Think the one he did in New York the other night he played mostly his own stuff, don't know whether that was in response to the sniping.

Honestly I think he needs a good take down. He’s been a bit “Emperor’s new clothes” for years now and I’ve realised he’s much more of a marketing project than a musical one at this stage. You’d swear no one did any electronic music ever apart from him.

Honestly I think he needs a good take down. He’s been a bit “Emperor’s new clothes” for years now and I’ve realised he’s much more of a marketing project than a musical one at this stage. You’d swear no one did any electronic music ever apart from him.

The marketing shenanigans are beyond irritating now at this stage alright. I'll still keep an eye on what he's doing (that last EP wasn't bad), but the returns are definitely diminishing alright! Some mates went over to Italy to see him last year and said it was grand and all, but I don't think I'd be that fussed seeing him play anymore.

The marketing shenanigans are beyond irritating now at this stage alright. I'll still keep an eye on what he's doing (that last EP wasn't bad), but the returns are definitely diminishing alright! Some mates went over to Italy to see him last year and said it was grand and all, but I don't think I'd be that fussed seeing him play anymore.

his ego & disdain for his fans is palpable.
he really likes to fuck with them.
good music but unfortunately he thinks he's the absolute tits and it shows a fair bit

his ego & disdain for his fans is palpable.
he really likes to fuck with them.
good music but unfortunately he thinks he's the absolute tits and it shows a fair bit
Would you be surprised that he thinks he’s great given that he’s almost credited with inventing electricity AND music, let alone simply being a decent electronic musician.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back