What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (7 Viewers)

More a minor complaint but twitter are doing great PR work for rte primetime and still haven't figured out that (outrage+petitions)=ratings and anything that isn't a legit complaint citing a breach of code is a waste of time.

So looks like our Graham isn’t the only rotten apple in the Glinner family. This is nuts

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don’t see what the point of dragging Glinner into it is. God knows he’s got enough on his plate.

Sounds like his bro is a real
Shitbag alright

Dunno anything much about glinner on twitter, but if one of my brothers was swindling people I don't see what I could do about it.
Don’t see what the point of dragging Glinner into it is. God knows he’s got enough on his plate.

Sounds like his bro is a real
Shitbag alright

I'll preface this by saying that the person who tweeted that is a mate of mine but you could make 2 cases about that.

1. If Glinner is so concerned about protecting women perhaps he'd be better served taking a break from being a shit on twitter and maybe take a stab on getting his brother to cop on and stop cheating women out of money.

2. When you're in a desperate position you might do desperate things, like appeal to the presumably wealthy brother of the person who ripped you off to see if they'll help sort the matter.

Indeed you might. What's going on here anyway? How is this lad running up debt in other people's names?

I dont know any specifics about how or if he's loading debt belonging to him on people but I know two people who say he's hired them for work and then stiffed them on the payment. I'm also aware that people who I don't know have also said he's done the same to them

I don't know if this has happened here but it isn't uncommon, see the Fyre doc from last week where this happened to some of the staff below the main guy, for people to be talked into putting things on their own credit card or something similar with the promise of reimbursement later that never comes.

I'll preface this by saying that the person who tweeted that is a mate of mine but you could make 2 cases about that.

1. If Glinner is so concerned about protecting women perhaps he'd be better served taking a break from being a shit on twitter and maybe take a stab on getting his brother to cop on and stop cheating women out of money.

2. When you're in a desperate position you might do desperate things, like appeal to the presumably wealthy brother of the person who ripped you off to see if they'll help sort the matter.

Ah I know the lady in question. I can’t imagine being forced into a position where you and your kids might be on the streets because of some dickheads continuously awful behaviour. So maybe being that desperate yeah I suppose you would try anything like badger the brother because of extreme circumstances.
He could have done himself a favour by not ignoring her aswell. Yeah fair points

He just needs to log off and take a fucking break.

It's possibly representative of something bigger as well. Hadley Freeman of the Guardian is having a breakdown over AOC supporting the charity

there's some massive internet fight over that charity going on that I can't quite fully come to grips with.

Last edited:
"Extremist online messages must be treated like a virus. Sharing them to display outrage is actually spreading the infection"

He probably shoulda put that one first IMHO

How is this lad running up debt in other people's names?

Far less sophisticated that I suggested it might be in an earlier post. He does it by moving in with someone, telling them that he'll take care of paying the rent and then not paying the rent while the other person's name is on the lease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back