What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (6 Viewers)

I've never been a full time parent so I'm curious enough what folks make of that. Obvs twitter is enraged, teaching practice would suggest better ways but not all parents are trained be teachers etc etc..
What folks make of leaving your kid to figure out how to open a can of beans? Utterly insignificant

I've never been a full time parent so I'm curious enough what folks make of that. Obvs twitter is enraged, teaching practice would suggest better ways but not all parents are trained be teachers etc etc..

I'd be thrilled if my kids had the initiative to try to open a can of beans.

All they do is lie in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, responding to everything I say with "what's the point Daddy, you're just going to beat us at chess again and scream IN YOUR FACE until we start crying".

To be fair I've only ever said "here, do you want to play another game of chess" to them, but they need to learn.

I'd be thrilled if my kids had the initiative to try to open a can of beans.

All they do is lie in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, responding to everything I say with "what's the point Daddy, you're just going to beat us at chess again and scream IN YOUR FACE until we start crying".

To be fair I've only ever said "here, do you want to play another game of chess" to them, but they need to learn.

you should put this on twitter

What's his podcast called?
roderick on the line

it’s... rambly. best to pick five or so at random and treat it like reading proust or listening to prog rock or something. you’ll probably love it or hate it. I love it.

he also has a much more concise and funny podcast together with ken jennings called omnibus. maybe try that first.

so the chap behind 'theirishfor' twitter feed has left twitter because he's not arsed dealing with paddy cosgrave's fanbois hounding him, after cosgrave took issue with being slagged by him or summat (and included a vague threat about legal action)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back