What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (4 Viewers)

I like Liz, she's a friend of a friend of a couple of friends. Ain't her fault she was born into where she is, and her grandsons fly helicopters. Regardless of privilege, they can actually fly helicopters.

Also, I've earned a bit of money out of her over the years.

But it is always funny when they say "the queen" and I say "Liz? yeah, she's grand". They literally do a double-take. "LIZ!!?"
Just the day before yesterday I had to explain to someone the difference between being a human citizen of a sovereign nation, and being a human, who is less worthy as a human than an inbred billionaire because they said god said so. He didn't understand.

But Liz is grand. Phillip can fuck off though.

I like Liz, she's a friend of a friend of a couple of friends. Ain't her fault she was born into where she is, and her grandsons fly helicopters. Regardless of privilege, they can actually fly helicopters.

Also, I've earned a bit of money out of her over the years.

But it is always funny when they say "the queen" and I say "Liz? yeah, she's grand". They literally do a double-take. "LIZ!!?"
Just the day before yesterday I had to explain to someone the difference between being a human citizen of a sovereign nation, and being a human, who is less worthy as a human than an inbred billionaire because they said god said so. He didn't understand.

But Liz is grand. Phillip can fuck off though.
Philip is the only good thing about the whole bunch of them, guaranteed comedy ever year or two

I'm no surprised he didn't understand. I've read this paragraph 4 times now and I don't understand either. Are you talking about the difference between a citizen and a subject?

I'm no surprised he didn't understand. I've read this paragraph 4 times now and I don't understand either. Are you talking about the difference between a citizen and a subject?

The thing about this is that there are very few British subjects left, your common or garden British person is a British Citizen but there's a certain type that seems to take pleasure in identifying as subjects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back