What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (3 Viewers)

Maybe as co-founder and ceo of a tech company he has some insights into these things. Tech companies go where the tax breaks are, tech workers go where the jobs are.
BTW I don't want to see that Cloudflare notice here again when thumped can't be accessed, it's cancelled.

Maybe as co-founder and ceo of a tech company he has some insights into these things. Tech companies go where the tax breaks are, tech workers go where the jobs are.
BTW I don't want to see that Cloudflare notice here again when thumped can't be accessed, it's cancelled.
It’s a great service.

I mean, he's clearly just some cunt who wants to be Steve Jobs and get countries to compete over slashing regulations and protection for workers for the honour of him bringing his company there. He's the actual thing that's destroying the planet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I mean, he's clearly just some cunt who wants to be Steve Jobs and get countries to compete over slashing regulations and protection for workers for the honour of him bringing his company there. He's the actual thing that's destroying the planet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's not a giant step from the culture of our generation to think of countries as consumables? It would have been more of a leap for steve jobs.

It's not a giant step from the culture of our generation to think of countries as consumables? It would have been more of a leap for steve jobs.
He did try and cure cancer with homeopathy.

OK, Bezos, Thiel, or Musk, take your pick

He did try and cure cancer with homeopathy.

OK, Bezos, Thiel, or Musk, take your pick

Pick for what exactly? :p

Musk is a manifestation of desire. People want there to be a musk, kinda a more fun steve jobs, a toymaker. Like he nearly saved the planet with his electrical motor carriages but two space missions and a contract with american military and he's sending us straight to the middle ages instead.

Bezos *seems* darker. Amazon has those no-human zones in the warehouses that only stacking bots can enter. The idea of humans working in inhuman conditions next to the no-human zone is most certainly ruining things for scifi writers who used to live off imagining these things.

Theil seems kinda fine till the AI stuff comes in. He'll end up in the mechwars agains bezo's at that craic.

All three of them are happy to "get countries to compete over slashing regulations and protection for workers for the honour of him bringing his company there... the actual thing that's destroying the planet."

Write your fanfiction elsewhere, you!

All three of them are happy to "get countries to compete over slashing regulations and protection for workers for the honour of him bringing his company there... the actual thing that's destroying the planet."

Write your fanfiction elsewhere, you!

I dind't say that generation didn't do it, more that the generation i'm in, its less of a leap.

I'd take Bezos over Musk.

Musk is one of those excruciating libertarian cunts, who believes he shouldn't have to pay for roads or sewers since they're only going to be used by other people. And that he dragged himself up by the bootstraps and the fact his father owned an emerald mine in south africa and his mother was an international fashion model was just a co-incidence.

At least Bezos doesn't go on Joe Rogan podcasts.

I don't mind Rogan at all. I mean, i'm not going to listen to him talk for 6 hours a day, 7 days a week, but he seems relatively benign himself, he mostly just agrees with whoever is on the show with him. I know that's a problem when the interviewee is Charles Murray (or Elon Musk tbh) but Rogan is just a blank slate, he also agreed with Bernie Sanders when he had him on.

Bezos can fuck off though, there's no winner in the battle of the silicon valley CEOs except themselves.

I don't mind Rogan at all. I mean, i'm not going to listen to him talk for 6 hours a day, 7 days a week, but he seems relatively benign himself, he mostly just agrees with whoever is on the show with him. I know that's a problem when the interviewee is Charles Murray (or Elon Musk tbh) but Rogan is just a blank slate, he also agreed with Bernie Sanders when he had him on.

Bezos can fuck off though, there's no winner in the battle of the silicon valley CEOs except themselves.
I've nothing really against Joe Rogan. He's a bit on that southern Californian, extremely privileged "oh yeah man, just go for it, just live your dreams man" end of things, but he's not a malevolent seeming guy.

"Have you seen my Lambo man? Just got it serviced by this bro in San Bernadino. It's dope. He only does Lambos man. Old school. Live your dreams. Right on."

"Thanks Joe Rogan. Thanks for the advice. That's a lovely Lamborghini."

I think the annoying thing about Musk is trying to get with the common man bit, going on podcasts, having a spliff, posting memes, like one of the normals.

Bezos plays the silent, evil, billionaire a bit more to type. He knows his role, he's not down with the kids, and if he wanted to be down with the kids, he's buy kids. Like a normal billionaire. None of this Joe Rogan Podcast chicanery.

Rogans true legacy is the interviewing style that is essentially 'keep talking and talking and talking until they say something interesting' coming into popularity and a million people starting a podcast based on that approach. It drives me up the wall even though he's personable enough. ask the fucking question joe.

Rogans true legacy is the interviewing style that is essentially 'keep talking and talking and talking until they say something interesting' coming into popularity and a million people starting a podcast based on that approach. It drives me up the wall even though he's personable enough. ask the fucking question joe.

Bit like Uncle Gaybo wha?

Once Gaybo got past the patronizing people into a comfortable place part, like.

Sounds to me like you could use some DMT to de-stress man

Has anyone here done DMT? I was reading about it. You can make it fairly easily from... em... some class of tree bark. Acacia seemingly.

Here, remember that lad who used to post here who'd done ALLLLLL the drugs? Seemed like a bit of an intellectual. Brian? Connife?

He seemed nice. Is he alright still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back