What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Jesus fucking christ. This Corbyn is a lifelong secret staunch jew-hating anti-semite stuff is back.

And if you don't believe the Labour Party is secretly antisemitic, you're part of the problem.

Got it.
Can't wait for Starmer to get into power solely based on the Guardian columnist vote.

David Kronenbourg

Jesus fucking christ. This Corbyn is a lifelong secret staunch jew-hating anti-semite stuff is back.

And if you don't believe the Labour Party is secretly antisemitic, you're part of the problem.

Got it.
Fucking shameful. Starmer is CUNT! I'd be cancelling my membership today if I hadn't already done it after the BBC "expose" hatchet job

rettucs

Supporter
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
I don't know who that care3much guy on twitter is. I don't follow him, but I gather he took a pop at someone who took a pop at him first and now all of woke twitter (a lot of whom I do follow, unfortunately), are ganging up on him like playground school kids.

Unicron

Supporter
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
I don't know who that care3much guy on twitter is. I don't follow him, but I gather he took a pop at someone who took a pop at him first and now all of woke twitter (a lot of whom I do follow, unfortunately), are ganging up on him like playground school kids.

He's the guy who has spent months doing a positive spin on how Ireland is doing on covid response I think. Some people have been saying that he's been scamming people out of small amounts of money in the DMs.

rettucs

Supporter
He's the guy who has spent months doing a positive spin on how Ireland is doing on covid response I think. Some people have been saying that he's been scamming people out of small amounts of money in the DMs.
fuck him then. If he's doing that he deserves all the shite he's getting.

have to say I didn't see that in the stuff I saw, but don't doubt what you're saying for a second.

Unicron

Supporter
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
fuck him then. If he's doing that he deserves all the shite he's getting.

have to say I didn't see that in the stuff I saw, but don't doubt what you're saying for a second.

I only did a quick twitter search and that's what it seemed like to me.

I did see something yesterday about a well followed twitter account who had been scamming women and I was clueless about who it was but based on what I saw this morning I guessed it was him

rettucs

Supporter
I only did a quick twitter search and that's what it seemed like to me.

I did see something yesterday about a well followed twitter account who had been scamming women and I was clueless about who it was but based on what I saw this morning I guessed it was him
yeah, actually now you mention it, I saw some stuff like that too. I didn't make the connection though.

jonah

Don't become one of those people who say "woke twitter", I beg of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads