What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (3 Viewers)

I'm trying to think of an Irish wine mom candidate but coming up short, most female candidates here are too timid, too catholic, or too Mary Lou who'd batter you for calling her that.
Ordinarily you might think that one who fell off that swing, but she was famously holding a bottle of beer.

Statistically one of his tattoos was probably going to be problematic.
Yes, i can see how a "hitler is my hero" tattoo be construed, in the wrong light and out of context, as possibly maybe endorsing someone whose views were not quite the same as those held by the mainstream, but diverse voices are needed and we need to question our own beliefs, right?

Yes, i can see how a "hitler is my hero" tattoo be construed, in the wrong light and out of context, as possibly maybe endorsing someone whose views were not quite the same as those held by the mainstream, but diverse voices are needed and we need to question our own beliefs, right?
I'm more trolling on the topic that the guy is basically one big human tattoo sketchbook and I can't make out any of them.

AD-COMPOSITE-Tattoo-Tab-V3.jpg

At the same time though, he didn't get all the tattoos on the same day

There's probably an argument that amongst certain tattoo heavy subcultures the white nationalist tattoos are almost divorced from actual white nationalism in practice, like kids drawing swastikas on everything because they were told not to.

At the same time though, he didn't get all the tattoos on the same day

There's probably an argument that amongst certain tattoo heavy subcultures the white nationalist tattoos are almost divorced from actual white nationalism in practice, like kids drawing swastikas on everything because they were told not to.
Yeah, his face kind of looks like someone got bored in science class.
Or he fell asleep at the wrong house party

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back