What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (3 Viewers)

Not a pile on but just BOLLOCKS from RTE...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Everyone's in a kerfuffle about There Will Be Blood for some reason, a film that came out in 2008

Seems to be either the guardian or the crude oil prices or an outrage algorythm involving both where the article wasn't going to be printed to crude oil was trending.

Anyone wanna head to the hellworld thread for cans?

I've never seen There Will be Blood but you can't beat "White boy thinks he's smart but in fact he is stupid for caring about this thing" as an easy premise for an article.

I've never seen There Will be Blood but you can't beat "White boy thinks he's smart but in fact he is stupid for caring about this thing" as an easy premise for an article.

Its like mad men without the sexyness and more visible religion.

An inhuman symbol of capitalism faces off with an inhuman face of religion setting a blueprint for a america at the expense of everything and everyone around it. I love it, but then I am white male and single and basically at the apex problematic age. Pretty stagey too. My mates mother cant watch it, says its too cruel - she is correct too. DDL is class and phantom thread didn't exist for years of the existence of this. Watch in winter for full misery.

I was thinking about this one later on last night.

Lets be real here - I'm falling RIGHT into the clickbait trap but shir I'm working from home now.

This article is 50% a review of men and 50% about the film. I'm not imagining that am I?

Week 1: Toxic Masculinity is bad for our boys, why is no one thinking of them??
Week 2: Fragile masculinity so fragile, LOL boys.

Collect your thinkpiece paycheque, repeat forever.

I was thinking about this one later on last night.

Lets be real here - I'm falling RIGHT into the clickbait trap but shir I'm working from home now.

This article is 50% a review of men and 50% about the film. I'm not imagining that am I?

LOL

A certain section of twitter is very annoyed at Mitski, Arca and King Princess at the moment for having rich parents. I don’t know what music industry they’ve been following for the last century if they’re surprised that children of privilege get the good record deals!

Last edited:
A certain section of twitter is very annoyed at Mitski, Arca and King Princess at the moment for having rich parents. I don’t know what music industry they’ve been following for the last century if they’re surprised that children of privilege get the good record deals!

Do CIA agents make good money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back