What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (4 Viewers)

Maybe that American met a particularly thick Irish person. Sure there’s enough of them.
More likely to have been a "TV writer? Now hat does that involve?" with a shitload of embellishment on the back end during a strike to make a point on Twitter

Her real 'crime' is not some assumption that the Irish are stupid, it's assuming that we somehow don't have Twitter

With a dollop of assuming that we are as nice to Americans behind their back as we are to their faces when they visit.

You can see the pre-musk meeting room all agreeing on telling him that everyone is unfollowing him as part of a procedure / housekeeping and not saying that your megabucks boss is a tit to his face.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This deranged, self regarding thread on the subject of is it ok to go to a Taylor Swift concert despite the fact that her fella is a dickhead.

Basically, I'm going to tie myself in knots over this, at least publicly, before deciding the right course of action is the one that suits myself.

This deranged, self regarding thread on the subject of is it ok to go to a Taylor Swift concert despite the fact that her fella is a dickhead.

Basically, I'm going to tie myself in knots over this, at least publicly, before deciding the right course of action is the one that suits myself.

Not going to read all that thread. But who is Taylor Swift going out with these days? Jordan Peterson?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back