What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (9 Viewers)

i have seen photos of gig/event tickets from places fordin where for a small extra fee, you can add public transport to the ticket price; sounds like something the GAA could arrange with irish rail? e.g. lash on a return train fare from galway to dublin for €20 with your match ticket?

i have seen photos of gig/event tickets from places fordin where for a small extra fee, you can add public transport to the ticket price; sounds like something the GAA could arrange with irish rail? e.g. lash on a return train fare from galway to dublin for €20 with your match ticket?

that would involve planning and interlinking services and actualy communication between departments.
a civil servants nightmare because theyve built their careers on ineptitude

This ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

has led to a bit of a discussion about what is actually street art and what it marketing.

its an ad like any other, to me anyway.

its like saying billboards are print art and should not be removed from places.

A leftist disabled trans person because they work at Lockheed Martin

I’m having trouble understanding both your description and the adjoining tweet. I’m thinking this is what losing touch feels like.

turns out a big twitter account who aligns themselves to the "i have mental illness" left and posts things like "criticising authors who don't read is ableist" works for Lockheed Martin and got the job through nepotism. Everyone is mad about this. Or maybe, like, the whole thing is a sketch. I don't know.

Never heard of them. Briefly looking into it they're apparently part of the sci fi and fantasy writers with social justice themes section of twitter, which I do know is the most toxic place on all of Twitter so good to be out of this loop. I wish them all harm.

To put it another way: "be constantly networking, don't say things that might upset people, and you have no friends, only contacts and potential contacts".

That seems about right when I think about my few young monied associates. Which is grand like, stops them being pricks.

If he's so fucking rich and "retired in my mid 30s" then why is he addicted to posting business mindset tips on twitter all day? Go enjoy your millionaire life already.

My favorite ever business dude was Tom from Myspace who just said fuck it the day the company was bought and was never heard from again.

If he's so fucking rich and enjoying his life then why is he addicted to posting business mindset tips on twitter all day? Go enjoy your millionaire life already.

My favorite ever business dude was Tom from Myspace who just said fuck it the day the company was bought and was never heard from again.
I went in deep trying to track him down once and he was basically travelling a lot and taking the odd picture now and again. The actual dream

This ...

has led to a bit of a discussion about what is actually street art and what it marketing.

That is marketing barely masquerading as street art

Some balls on this sham to try and weasel out of his obligations as a streetfront owner by banging on about hotels
One horrible thing does not make your greedy, grubby thing right. He'll be on about whitewater rafting next.
We can't have a few sqm of space that isn't an ad or some other bullshit trying to grab our attention?
Handle your business. Bloody whingebag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back