What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

I thought there was gonna be an article that totally missed the point from the reactions i saw. It was just like 2-3 tweets which were more of a 'i wasn't in the mood for it. If there was an article or review there might be a point to it..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Highlight from earlier

I have followed worse randomers on Twitter.

This sensible observer journalist is getting piled on for misreading, possibly deliberately, a podcast about the Trojan Horse affair. She’s one of the thickest out there

That season of the podcast is getting promoted HEAVILY on various other places, enough to make me suspicious anyway. Anyone listened?

I listened to the entire of that Caliphate podcast a few years back and was like "woah", and then the entire thing turned out to be a fabrication.

That season of the podcast is getting promoted HEAVILY on various other places, enough to make me suspicious anyway. Anyone listened?

I listened to the entire of that Caliphate podcast a few years back and was like "woah", and then the entire thing turned out to be a fabrication.

It's old but over the past few weeks I've been listening to the slow burn series on the Iraq invasion, felt quite contemporary listening about how the white house lied and lied and lied while things have been getting tense in Ukraine.

It's old but over the past few weeks I've been listening to the slow burn series on the Iraq invasion, felt quite contemporary listening about how the white house lied and lied and lied while things have been getting tense in Ukraine.
I listened to the Slow Burn one after i listened to the Blowback series on it and Slow Burn felt like a scam in all honesty, pretending the CIA were an innocent party whose only real issue was not having enough money to fund more, better intelligence. The presenter even pulls a "I too was against the war but actually I was naive and it's complicated" and I'm just like, NO, no it wasn't.

I listened to the Slow Burn one after i listened to the Blowback series on it and Slow Burn felt like a scam in all honesty, pretending the CIA were an innocent party whose only real issue was not having enough money to fund more, better intelligence. The presenter even pulls a "I too was against the war but actually I was naive and it's complicated" and I'm just like, NO, no it wasn't.
You just don't understand how complicated it is

There's a weird argument going on online about something called "indie sleaze" which appears to be the period from electro clash into nu-rave including the whole NEW ROCK REVOLUTION nme strokes stuff but it's all written by Americans so they have no context and just made up their own.

Needless to say I've cancelled them all for not mentioning 2005's "summer of ska" or Thamesbeat.

Am listening to it myself now, it's annoyed all the right people so it's clearly a force for good.

There's a weird argument going on online about something called "indie sleaze" which appears to be the period from electro clash into nu-rave including the whole NEW ROCK REVOLUTION nme strokes stuff but it's all written by Americans so they have no context and just made up their own.

Needless to say I've cancelled them all for not mentioning 2005's "summer of ska" or Thamesbeat.
is this the vibe shift thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back