What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (6 Viewers)

campaign to make it illegal to photograph breastfeeding without consent
I find this pretty depressing. I really hope when my daughters grow up that if they're breastfeeding in public they a) won't give a fuck about anyone seeing their boobs and b) if some thrill-seeking teenage boy takes a photo and they don't like it they'll have the wherewithal to give him a slap in the gob rather than seeking the protection of the fucking police

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

these people fundamentally misunderstand their own political system. the whole point of tory MPs existing is to allow a legal, measurable, predictable channel of bribery and influence-peddling. I’m not saying this as a provocation or anything. It really is the whole point of the system.

these people fundamentally misunderstand their own political system. the whole point of tory MPs existing is to allow a legal, measurable, predictable channel of bribery and influence-peddling. I’m not saying this as a provocation or anything. It really is the whole point of the system.
These people are either stooges or suckers. The Tories will go to the fun robust debate this guy will set up, they'll nod along credulously with all the points he makes, and then they'll pay themselves triple and continue to take jobs on the side but have the money go into a trust instead of directly into their bank account.

Not a pile-on as such, but man, this thread (worth opening it up and reading the whole thing)

we just need to fucking nuke England. @David Kronenbourg get out now, this will be your only warning.

Not a pile-on as such, but man, this thread (worth opening it up and reading the whole thing)

we just need to fucking nuke England. @David Kronenbourg get out now, this will be your only warning.

I wouldn't pay any attention to that. Young tories are professional trolls. If I ever see him in a pub I will give him a wedgie though

Is it possible for a name to be punchable?

Were the brits really worse than other empires? Are they really special after all?
I think the British Empire and word "Empire" have become synonymous in a way they maybe shouldn't? Do the dynasties of China fall under Empire, and if no, why not?

If yes, why didn't they industrialize in the same way in all that time period? What specifics led to the British Empire industrializing, which fed into the growth of the empire, which fed into the possible scale of misery enacted etc. Was it the first empire based wholly on outward expansion?

How come the the Egyptian Civilization and empire lasted thousands of years without needed to industrialize and expand outward in that way?

I think the British Empire and word "Empire" have become synonymous in a way they maybe shouldn't? Do the dynasties of China fall under Empire, and if no, why not?

If yes, why didn't they industrialize in the same way in all that time period? What specifics led to the British Empire industrializing, which fed into the growth of the empire, which fed into the possible scale of misery enacted etc. Was it the first empire based wholly on outward expansion?

How come the the Egyptian Civilization and empire lasted thousands of years without needed to industrialize and expand outward in that way?
It's heartening to see such discussion on the forum that brought us "Wanking over Bratz Dolls" and "Dogging in Mullingar"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back