What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

Started the new series of Pennyworth. Wasn’t expecting much what with the renaming and everything but it’s still decent.
Cancelled. Not entirely unexpected.

good craic.. parts of it recall a (very) watered down version of an Alan Moore dsytopia - more the 'eternal 80s' look maybe.

Hmm, watching an episode last night, maybe number 5, and we both looked at each other... Boring.
Lol yeah, the less that happens in a show and the slower it moves the more it's for me. Sometimes I think all I want to do is look at landscape screensavers.

Was considering getting back into the walking dead, finished at season 4. But I'm just watching the main character deaths on YouTube instead.

Stanley Tucci's A Taste of Italy. Nice, switch your brain off travel/food show. Tucci is a great host - warm, funny, insightful. Seems to have an eye for the younger ladies though. His wife, featured in the show, is about 20 years younger and every other guest contributor on the show is a smoking hot Italian broad in her 30s. Salty old dog, Stanley!

Stanley Tucci's A Taste of Italy. Nice, switch your brain off travel/food show. Tucci is a great host - warm, funny, insightful. Seems to have an eye for the younger ladies though. His wife, featured in the show, is about 20 years younger and every other guest contributor on the show is a smoking hot Italian broad in her 30s. Salty old dog, Stanley!

We watched it late last year. It's very good. I liked the episode with his parents going back to their ancestral home.

Re his wife. That's Emily Blunt's sister, I think they met when he and EB were shooting the Devil wears Prada.

Watched 2 episodes of Extraordinary last night. V funny and bananas

I didn't realise this was out. Looks like the of thumpeders behind the movie were involved in the series. Will have a look regardless.

We watched it late last year. It's very good. I liked the episode with his parents going back to their ancestral home.

Re his wife. That's Emily Blunt's sister, I think they met when he and EB were shooting the Devil wears Prada.
Yeah that one with his folks was lovely. They're lovely working class Italian Americans. Reminded me of Scorsese's folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back