What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

Yep, Andor was great. There's a post-credit scene after the last episode.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What am I missing in Andor that everyone else is seeing? It's not good. It's got the same paper thin characters, silly robots and daft action as every other star wars show.
I haven't seen it yet but will probably give it a go, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is pretty much what I think too - but the Mandalorian was class.

Was that the bit with ...

Space spiders scuttling around on the surface of some space ship thing which is itself in orbit around or near to a planet? I have no idea what was revealed there or what it's significance is

Finished the entire series of Orange Is The New Black. One episode per night for yonks. It had its ups and downs.
Now looking for another long series, although my wife opted for the new season of the Crown. ugh.

Oh yeah we watched Wednesday over the weekend, highly enjoyable. Tremendously silly and slight but that's ok.

Was that the bit with ...

Space spiders scuttling around on the surface of some space ship thing which is itself in orbit around or near to a planet? I have no idea what was revealed there or what it's significance is
See I read some shit on here about space spiders then I see articles like this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's the best I got, sorry guys. I'll go back to playing Yoda Stories.

finished season 3 of Dead to Me. Took a while to get going but it finished well. Christina Applegate's MS apparently got really bad around the time of filming and she could barely walk, so it was some going to get it finished.

2 spoilers

due to the MS she is hardly ever standing or walking during this season. Shes usually seated or lying down.

and

theres a cameo appearance in the last episode from Peg (looking more like she did in Sons of Anarchy than in Married With Children). Apparently the 2 stayed close friends since that show ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back