What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

Devil in Ohio - shit. One of the worst things I've seen in a long time. Probably latching on to the "Folk-horror revival" but it just fails on every level. We realised we'd skipped an episode and didn't care.

Ridley. The new UK Sunday evening cosy murder drama. It's not great, but it might find its feet, and I really don't know why Adrian Dunbar gets to sing a Richard Hawley song in the club-style at the end of every episode.

I've watched nowt since Sunday night.
Was trying to avoid royal funeral and news yesterday and then last night I realised the Sky Box wasn't working.
On the plus side I am proud not to have seen a single image of the Queen's funeral.

I started better call saul 4 weeks ago... only 7 episodes left.

it's very good but i think i'd prefer a Mike show to be honest

We watched Holding, the darkly comic drama about murder and abusive relationships in a quaint west Cork village. Worth a watch.

I’ve no problem with the lad, some of his little sketches are amusing, he’s probably a riot in the pub, but twitter comedians? Nah

Can't decide what is worse for the artform of standup comedy, twitter and front facing cameras, or netflix realising that producing comedy specials is incredibly cheap.

Season 3 of Trapped, which Netflix rebranded as season 1 of Entrapped for some reason. Really good though, one of the better Scandi Noirs that aren't actually in Scandanavia.

Not perfect but would recommend to anyone who likes a show that doesn't completely fall apart when you have to find out who actually dunnit (hello The Killing, hello The Bridge)

Season 3 of Trapped, which Netflix rebranded as season 1 of Entrapped for some reason. Really good though, one of the better Scandi Noirs that aren't actually in Scandanavia.

Not perfect but would recommend to anyone who likes a show that doesn't completely fall apart when you have to find out who actually dunnit (hello The Killing, hello The Bridge)
Ooh didn't know there was a season 3. Hope Andrei batters some bad guy

Ridley. The new UK Sunday evening cosy murder drama. It's not great, but it might find its feet, and I really don't know why Adrian Dunbar gets to sing a Richard Hawley song in the club-style at the end of every episode.
Watching the last episode. I didn't realise Adrian Dunbar is such a terrible actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back