What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

It's the only Dr. Who I ever watched

When they switched him out to the cricket guy, I was all "fuck this noise"

Might grab it again
I never had the nerve to actually watch Dr Who. I'd watch the intro to listen to the music, and then vanish from the room if there were people there or just turn it off.

Daleks were far far FAR too scary to deal with, and I wasn't having any of that. Sometimes I'd sneakily watch maybe a few minutes of the start, but the prospect of Daleks arriving in was too much.

I remember seeing one episode of Dr Who as a kid, I’ve a vague memory of people with cat heads (leopards?). It scared me at the time but I’ve never had any further thoughts or interest in it since. The original theme tune is amazing though, I used to have it on a tape of BBC theme tunes and played that bit over and over again.

Have been quite enjoying the Lord of the Rings thing, though I constantly fall asleep during it. Less offended, more bemused by the terrible Irish accents. Like, what was the decision there...

good series featuring twins

mediocre series featuring twins

watched some of that new RTE comedy show, 'no worries if not' last night - the one with all the people who've done well on twitter, etc., and it didn't raise a single laugh. it was a bit embarrassing.

watched some of that new RTE comedy show, 'no worries if not' last night - the one with all the people who've done well on twitter, etc., and it didn't raise a single laugh. it was a bit embarrassing.
Saw a bit of it. I will admit to occasionally chuckling.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back