What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Right?

Who knew Germans could be actually funny?
only when the jokes are about societal upheaval

They were talking about this on the latest episode of Chart Music and I'm dying to give it a watch, anyone got a link to a stream or anything? Doesn't seem to be on YouTube and that's all I got

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(There's a whole thread of it there)

They were talking about this on the latest episode of Chart Music and I'm dying to give it a watch, anyone got a link to a stream or anything? Doesn't seem to be on YouTube and that's all I got

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(There's a whole thread of it there)

"the Queen reportedly watched it after dinner"

No, she watched a completely different TV show four years earlier.

watching Virgin River on Netflix. Its soap opera stuff, mostly very wholesome with a bit of divilment thrown in to keep you interested. And everyone is really pretty, as is the scenery, so even when it gets boring theres a lot of nice stuff to look at.

but the new season is beyond shite. boring as absolute fuck. Herself wants to stick with it through to the end, but I've spend the last 2 episodes playing with my phone. We've about 3 left.

Watch if you like pretty people and stuff, but avoid otherwise.

She-Hulk. I’m enjoying it but like the Heavy Spoilers man said the episodes are very short and it’ll probably work better if binged. The fourth wall breaking stuff is weird (yes, I know - Deadpool) but I did laugh at her blink and you miss it look to camera and ha-ha response to Ruffalo’s “I’m a completely different person now” line when referring to events in the first Hulk movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back