What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Jesus Better Call Saul fades out big time. I felt like I was watching the last few episodes out of loyalty to the amount of time I've spent watching the series.
During the last episode I was so bored. I gave up, lost all interest in every character. I might as well have been looking at a turned off TV. Now I just wish I'd have given up on it earlier. Like, YEARS EARLIER.

Jesus Better Call Saul fades out big time. I felt like I was watching the last few episodes out of loyalty to the amount of time I've spent watching the series.
During the last episode I was so bored. I gave up, lost all interest in every character. I might as well have been looking at a turned off TV. Now I just wish I'd have given up on it earlier. Like, YEARS EARLIER.
I started watching when it first started and lasted 4 episodes before I lost interest. Started a rewatch a couple of days ago and am on to episode 8. It’s deadly.

House of the Dragon. Not good. Like the last few episodes of GoT but worse acting, worse cgi and not a single interesting character. I will stick with though

I don't think I'll ever give the GOT universe another second of my time, I thought it went off the boil a good while before the end.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kleo on Netflix
I love the Germans. I love the professional lady killers. And I love revenge.

The cleaner. Greg Davis led comedy about a crime scene cleaner. Very funny and surprising something worthwhile on rte!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back