What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

watching Man Down on Netflix. Needed something light-hearted after watching a load of heavy shite.

Its gas. Essentially a series by the head-teacher from the Inbetweeners playing almost that exact same character.

Its not new, maybe 10 years old. Probably the last think Rik Mayall did and he's great in it. Mrs McCluskey from Grange Hill is in it too.

This is really good, much better than I'd expected

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This guy is so good he will never work again as I expect he will forever be defined as Larry
ezgif-3-1c222e3c0e.jpg

This guy is so good he will never work again as I expect he will forever be defined as Larry
ezgif-3-1c222e3c0e.jpg

Oh I will watch this so

He's great in everything
he does guilessness so well, you'd swear every role that this is exactly who he is. Like after the Richard Jewell movie I was thinking - "Man, he did a great job, but he's fucked now for a career, cos he's just been playing himself, he's gonna get found out."
Turns out that's a little thing called GOOD ACTING. Duh!

Oh I will watch this so

He's great in everything
he does guilessness so well, you'd swear every role that this is exactly who he is. Like after the Richard Jewell movie I was thinking - "Man, he did a great job, but he's fucked now for a career, cos he's just been playing himself, he's gonna get found out."
Turns out that's a little thing called GOOD ACTING. Duh!
He's new to me. Must look up his other stuff

The new What we do in the Shadows is a bit disappointing. Did they change writers? Something seems off.

When Eagles Dare.

This could have gone into the fairweather sports tourists thread, but I think I want to put it here. It's amazing. I shed a tear once or twice. I urge you to watch it.

I thought it'd be a two hour documentary, but it's actually 5 one hour episodes.

On a personal note, when I first came to London, I lived in Anerley, near Crystal Palace triangle, not particularly near Selhurst Park, but still, that's the local club. That was just when Palace were on the precipice. As things were really shit in my life, Palace were scraping by, or on the brink of oblivion. As things got better in my life, Palace's fortunes improved in tandem. Their fortunes have mirrored my life. In some superficial, but meaningful way, that means something.

False spoiler: when they won promotion, I was in the Irish pub in the triangle with everyone going mental. At least two people grabbed me and shouted "This is going to do so much for the community!"

"For the community". I have never ever heard a Chelsea or Arsenal fan say such a thing.

Last edited:
When Eagles Dare.

This could have gone into the fairweather sports tourists thread, but I think I want to put it here. It's amazing. I shed a tear once or twice. I urge you to watch it.

I thought it'd be a two hour documentary, but it's actually 5 one hour episodes.

On a personal note, when I first came to London, I lived in Anerley, near Crystal Palace triangle, not particularly near Selhurst Park, but still, that's the local club. That was just when Palace were on the precipice. As things were really shit in my life, Palace were scraping by, or on the brink of oblivion. As things got better in my life, Palace's fortunes improved in tandem. Their fortunes have mirrored my life. In some superficial, but meaningful way, that means something.

False spoiler: when they won promotion, I was in the Irish pub in the triangle with everyone going mental. At least two people grabbed me and shouted "This is going to do so much for the community!"

"For the community". I have never ever heard a Chelsea or Arsenal fan say such a thing.
Where can you watch it? Not Netflix I see

It's on Prime. has been for ages, four and a half stars. Possibly the CPFC website.
I, LUDICROUS are fans of the Palace and wrote a few tunes about football. this one is about the traveling fans of a lower division team immediately before the Premier League era.
We Stand Around (1992)

it was a big comeback for them and was picked as single of the week in one of the music papers by New Order.
PS - Vieira's doing a great job. Palace only lost 5 matches (out of 50 odd) last season by more than one goal.
and he dealt with the Everton 'fan'.

ezgif-3-1c222e3c0e.jpg

oh man. I just started breaking my shite laughing at this, as soon as your man opened his mouth all I could think about was Ralph Wiggum.

:chuckles: I'm in danger

The Resort. Started it because of the Mr Robot/Palm Springs connection. Is good I think, but I imagine a lot of people that get drawn in by the first couple of episodes will have some ‘what the fuck am I watching’ moments later on.

The Woodstock yoke. Shite but watchable enough

And what did they expect?

Just about to finish Start Trek - the new one

Surprised at how enjoyable it has been

It's the only one I've ever watched other than the OG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back