What television series are you currently making your way through? (19 Viewers)

Gave up on Firefly, there were only a couple of episodes left but I spent the last two episodes on my phone instead of watching it.

Now I’m rewatching The X-Files from the beginning. Tooms!

It's A Sin. In parts brilliant. One of the episodes is amongst the saddest things I have ever watched. The nod to Are You Being Served? is well done and Neil Patrick Harris is great in his small part in it.

They don't over egg the signifiers of each year, though I'm not sure they got the look of especially 1981 quite right.

Just finished Outer Range on that Prime Video there now. Good stuff, haven’t a breeze what’s going on, but jfc the tension. THE TENSION.

I also loved Severence. At first I thought it was a little too much and I couldn't make sense of it. Then I realised I'd started on episode 3. Once that was cleared up I really got into it.

Just finished Outer Range on that Prime Video there now. Good stuff, haven’t a breeze what’s going on, but jfc the tension. THE TENSION.
I just got out of the enjoyable but dry hump of Severance
Not sure I can take another dangling plot

It's cued up though

Barry is back. Happy about that.

Finished Picard there now, it's a load of nonsense but I enjoyed it anyway, looking forward to season 3.

Wesley Crusher? 🙄
I thought it was a tough slog. Forced myself to plough through the last 5 episodes this afternoon. It’s the most middle-aged targeted, fan service-y trek yet.

Still better than Discovery which is just painfully fuckin try-hard right-on. Star Woke, amirite?

Watched the first few episodes of The Goldbergs. Had watched it on TV with my ma a few times but actually sitting down to watch it properly I was very charmed. There's 10 seasons so I doubt I'll watch it all the way through.

finished the last season of Ozark and I reckon it was the best set of episodes of the whole lot. The star of the show is clearly Julia Garner (Ruth). She's central to everything and it just amazing.

That ending though. Not the greatest.

the new season of Better Call Saul. Quite the wait but well worth it. And given that we know it’s the last season, all the more intriguing to know what happens to Ms Wexler.

Hacks - really enjoyable comedy drama on Amazon Prime about an aging comedian with a Vegas residency ending up with a young writer in an attempt to freshen up their act. Series 2 out v soon.

Veronica Mars series 4 - I can barely remember a thing about the original series and movie but this seemed way more gorey and ridey which I guess makes sense as it's from 2019. Loved it and I wish there was a season 5. Might go back and start at the beginning.

Inside No. 9 series 6 - maybe not as good as the rest of them but still enjoyable.

Picard - I gave up and read what happened in the last three episodes on Wikipedia. Strange New Worlds will be great though, right?!

Finished Picard earlier, while doing several other things because I really wasn't bothered anymore. I mean jaysus what was that.

Slow Horses. Some terrible dialogue, misplaced "funny" moments, and pointless and annoying subplots that took away from it. But, there's going to be a second series and I will probably watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back