What television series are you currently making your way through? (11 Viewers)

Picard. It's awful, it's a slog to get through, but I'm gonna have to finish it. If there's something I've missed, please enlighten me.

It's like the makers of NCIS or CSI have taken this idea and decided to shit on my formative childhood memories. I'm personally offended.
I mean I thought it was a bit strange that this was available to watch whenever Star Trek ended in 2001

Picard. It's awful, it's a slog to get through, but I'm gonna have to finish it. If there's something I've missed, please enlighten me.

It's like the makers of NCIS or CSI have taken this idea and decided to shit on my formative childhood memories. I'm personally offended.
Yeah, but sexy Irish Romulan saying feck. That’s worth the price of admission

Firefly

Every nerd on earth seems to rate this as one of the best shows ever. I don’t know, it’s grand but it’s pretty big standard Saturday afternoon action. I’ll finish it out as it’s an easy watch.

Theme song is fucking awful, I will say that.

Severance. Brilliant
Video Game Cartoon GIF by Apple TV

I started watching Vinyl. It's bizarre, it really wants to be great but it thus far seems cornier and cheaper than perhaps intended. Only watched the pilot though.

I watched the last episode of From there now, I should have waited until it was dark. Overall a bit silly but enjoyable enough. Last episode was good but...

...why the fuck didn't they set up the radio inside the house
been renewed for a second series but it won't be on until next year ffs

I watched one episode of Severance, and although I liked it, I was really confused and thought it was too much hard work

Went back to have another go and watched episodes 2 and 3...at which point I realised I'd started on episode 3 and had skipped episode 1

so, yeah, no wonder I was confused

all back on track now

Flew through the six episodes of "The Curse". Very funny well written comedy crime caper, from people behind People Just Do Nothing.

Severance looked like utter tripe - like the premise sounded lame as shit

Only heard good things about it though, and they were right

That Irish lady has directed some strong episodes.
Man, I loved Petey's phone buzzing in the basement like the tell-tale heart
Love the production design. All of it.

It's great to be surprised by something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back