What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

No it doesn't alright.

But I will say this about it..there was a good few laughs in the show.. a couple of right howlers. Its much harder to make me laugh

Just about finished The Witcher season 2. I've been half watching it with my girlfriend and eventually realised I never finished season 1. At this point I have no idea what'd going on or who anyone is, just makey up names for magic people who appear to be involved in some sort of political skullduggery. And that bard cunt is still alive.

Just about finished The Witcher season 2. I've been half watching it with my girlfriend and eventually realised I never finished season 1. At this point I have no idea what'd going on or who anyone is, just makey up names for magic people who appear to be involved in some sort of political skullduggery. And that bard cunt is still alive.
I couldn't really remember season 1 when I watched season 2, and couldn't really make sense of it, but I suspect the whole thing is just basically incoherent anyway

Does Skellige make an appearance?

In that Witcher game (and presumably the books?) Skellige is an island community where everyone has a northern Ireland accent.

Have been chipping away at season 10 of The Walking Dead on netflix. Its pretty slow moving but I'm still enjoying it. But then I'm so invested in it at this point it wouldn't take much to keep me happy.

I watched that episode where Mishown went on the boat with that lad and he locked her up and gave her some kind of acid-type drug. That episode was clearly a time filler cos it was all over the shop. But the storyline with the Whisperers is class.

Been watching Stath Lets Flats, on Season 2 now and still no idea if it's any good.
Seen a few episodes, but it never actually gets funny. The jokes are all "This guy is a thick cunt" at the end of the day, it's just the same thing over and over and over. It's a bit like the Inbetweeners in that sense, the same thing over and over and over again.

I'll have to watch Season 2, Season 1 was good shit

Just started The Responder on BBC. Quite satisfied. Maybe Martin Freeman is a really good actor, or maybe I need to buy a therapeutic bathroom door for punching, and shave, and seek help.

There are precisely two jokes in episode one which break the awful subject matter of the rest of the show. I think since it's a scouse show yee lot should get them.

Just started The Responder on BBC. Quite satisfied. Maybe Martin Freeman is a really good actor, or maybe I need to buy a therapeutic bathroom door, and shave, and seek help.

There are precisely two jokes in episode one which break the awful subject matter of the rest of the show. I think since it's a scouse show yee lot should get them.

Watched the second episode tonight. Can't get iplayer so it'll be weekly from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back